Flu Bug has struck Silsbee High School!

AggiesAreWe

I hope they are back at full strength by tomorrow. This could be a potential problem for alot of teams all season.

This actually started last Friday night with a coach. Now it has spread over the team as well. Most of the players were sent home Monday with the symptoms to keep from spreading it to other players. A few have missed later in the week but most of the missed practices were Monday and Tuesday.

Many students have been out ill this week. The football team has had several players miss a day or two of practice this week. Hopefully everyone will be up to speed by Friday night.

JJ is out for the second day sick. 

Many students have been out ill this week. The football team has had several players miss a day or two of practice this week. Hopefully everyone will be up to speed by Friday night.

Yes, I heard that. I hope he rests well and is ready for tomorrow night. But if not, I would rather him sit out a non district game, even if it is Lumberton.

Good luck with the recovery. We had many players from Friendswood sick in the game vs Dayton, varsity and JV, including my son. They played well and fought thru the flubug. Many schools are suffering thru this, again good luck. Hope the kids feel better real soon.

Is JJ Jeremy Johnson? If so that sucks for silsbee! He's pretty much there whole team just like tramain thomas was for ec a couple of years ago.  Good luck to the tigers.  Oh...i didn't mean the silsbee tigers, i meant the lsu tigers.

Is JJ Jeremy Johnson? If so that sucks for silsbee! He's pretty much there whole team just like tramain thomas was for ec a couple of years ago.  Good luck to the tigers.  Oh...i didn't mean the silsbee tigers, i meant the lsu tigers.

Lol you'll couldn't have beat us without tramain

Lol you'll couldn't have beat us without tramain

I'm pretty sure our jv could've beat ya'll if you wouldn't have had tramain.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder