West Hardin vs. New Waverly

I'm going with the optimistic outlook on this game!!!  If we hold up to New Waverly, then 23-1A better watch out.  I believe the first 2 games were good preparation for this game, because it will be the toughest test West Hardin will have this year.  Evadale is the team to beat right now, their the defending district champs, so like DWade said, hopefully we'll get something good out of this game. 

Good Luck Oilers, I'll see you at the game!!!

Hey Joharr

What is the latest of #51's ribs. HAve not heard from you since the weekend.

PM me and let me know.

#51 John Harrington has 3 fractured ribs and he is out from 4-6 weeks. We need him its a big loss to our defensive and offensive line.  :(

If it was up to him, he'd be on the field this Friday.  Hopefully, in a few weeks he'll get another X-ray and everything will be good to go.

Sorry to hear about Mr. Harrington

I hate for kids to have to miss games due to injuries. The season flies by and it is tough to lose any time, but you have to do what the Dr's say.

I never have had fractured ribs, but I understand it is quite painful, just to breath. Tell him we are praying for him and hope he is back real soon!

I hate for kids to have to miss games due to injuries. The season flies by and it is tough to lose any time, but you have to do what the Dr's say.

I never have had fractured ribs, but I understand it is quite painful, just to breath. Tell him we are praying for him and hope he is back real soon!

Thanks Rebel

Thanks Rebel

No Problem!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami