Artificial Turf Or Grass?

liltex

The subject has been long talked about which is better.Does one have less injuries happen to players?If so why?If your team was playing for a district title or a playoff game would you think turf even's the teams chances somewhat.Example:Primary passing team vs.Smashmouth game contol running team in cool,rainy conditions.

The subject has been long talked about which is better.Does one have less injuries happen to players?If so why?If your team was playing for a district title or a playoff game would you think turf even's the teams chances somewhat.Example:Primary passing team vs.Smashmouth game contol running team in cool,rainy conditions.

If you are good, you're good. Doesn't matter what surface you play on.

If you are good, you're good. Doesn't matter what surface you play on.

Agree!

When I played (way back when) this new fangled plastic super turf stuff was probably being developed in the lab somewhere. The natural "old school" in me prefers grass. But after watching countless games on turf over the last several years, I have to say, that the plastic and rubber chip fields don't seem to hamper the game in any way whatsoever.

I don't have any earthly idea about the injury numbers on either surface. The only thing I have noticed is that there doesn't seem to be nearly as many slips on turf. I mean hardly any slip downs at all! Again, don't know what that means injury wise, but in my opinion, it makes the game better. And prettier to look at! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder