An alternate solution to this--recruitment effort by a few...

Example:  BC has Emily Kosh who lead a 12U Blast team to a USFA National Championship--MVP--and has an incredible batting average in HS ball could be one of the FLEX TEAM.  Also, Allison Angelle who also plays Volleyball with Emily Kosh is certainly a candidate.  There are certainly other multi-sport girls across the Triangle area that are great proven SB players that are also viable candidates--on a short term basis for these few "big Tourney games".

WHOA!!!  Not sure why you are using Emily as an example.  First of all she was never named MVP at the USFA National tournament.  That championship was a TEAM effort...long ago!!  Secondly, she hasn't played select ball for a couple of years and doesn't have the desire too do so again.  Please refrain from using her as an example in any of your future posts.  She plays in high school, enjoys it, and that is the end of the story.  I'm sure for those of you that really know her, I probably didn't need to post this. For those that don't know her, please don't think that the poster of this quote speaks for her in ANY WAY!!!!!

Em's a great kid..................... She could play for me anytime.  Wanna move to WOS?  Just kiddin' people.....Not recruiting!

Em's is Em's catcher keep your butt at WOS

Example:  BC has Emily Kosh who lead a 12U Blast team to a USFA National Championship--MVP--and has an incredible batting average in HS ball could be one of the FLEX TEAM.  Also, Allison Angelle who also plays Volleyball with Emily Kosh is certainly a candidate.  There are certainly other multi-sport girls across the Triangle area that are great proven SB players that are also viable candidates--on a short term basis for these few "big Tourney games".

WHOA!!!  Not sure why you are using Emily as an example.  First of all she was never named MVP at the USFA National tournament.  That championship was a TEAM effort...long ago!!  Secondly, she hasn't played select ball for a couple of years and doesn't have the desire too do so again.  Please refrain from using her as an example in any of your future posts.  She plays in high school, enjoys it, and that is the end of the story.  I'm sure for those of you that really know her, I probably didn't need to post this. For those that don't know her, please don't think that the poster of this quote speaks for her in ANY WAY!!!!!

Em's a great kid..................... She could play for me anytime.  Wanna move to WOS?  Just kiddin' people.....Not recruiting!

Em's is Em's catcher keep your butt at WOS

Tell him NEWS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn