LL World Series Thread

Southern Cal has some huge kids on their team and I am not speaking of the Trojans.

They just won and look to be the team to beat at the World Series.

the kid that was 6'2" and 205 lbs. looked like he could play for lamar. unbelievable a kid could be that big at that age and be that athletic. it seems like every year there is a team with 2,3, or 4 six footers.

Southern Cal has some huge kids on their team and I am not speaking of the Trojans.

They just won and look to be the team to beat at the World Series.

the kid that was 6'2" and 205 lbs. looked like he could play for lamar. unbelievable a kid could be that big at that age and be that athletic. it seems like every year there is a team with 2,3, or 4 six footers.

that kid has hit 2 hr's tonight in it's game against kentucky. it's not even a fair fight.

Texas beats California 6-3, baseball rules in TX.

i figured these two would be the teams to beat from the beginning. i bet they meet again in the u.s. championship game. both teams have some big ones. i definitely think b.c. would have done well in the tournament. those big kids don't look like they have to swing very hard to put it out. go texas!!!

Heard today :

2009 Palomino World Series Championship was won by  Houston (Kyle Champan) Tx

2009 Senior Little League Championship was won by West University LL, Houston Tx

It would be nice if San Antonio, Tx LL pulls it off in Williamsport and Nederland's Babe Ruth can do the same

in Longview Washington.

A Texas sweep 

Georgia put up a 9 spot on California and lead 10-5 in the 4th.

Admin,  your SoCal team maybe headed to the house.  Still some baseball left to play though, and with those sticks you never know.

2 bombs and cali and georgia tied 10 up

I need to see some birth certificates.  I think i just saw Danny Almonte in the SoCal dugout.

Georgia put up a 9 spot on California and lead 10-5 in the 4th.

Admin,  your SoCal team maybe headed to the house.  Still some baseball left to play though, and with those sticks you never know.

2 bombs and cali and georgia tied 10 up

I need to see some birth certificates.  I think i just saw Danny Almonte in the SoCal dugout.

something about birth certificates this year, they are hard to come by.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder