Vidor 28, WOS 21/Post Comments Here!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, the Vidor/Kelly game should be moved to Durley Stadium to accomadate the Vidor crowd.

I agree.

Kelly would be giving up their "home field".  Why would they want or agree to do this?  If I was Kelly, the only way I would agree is if Vidor gave up all of the gate and concessions.   

i know the almighty mustangs who works harder than everyone else in setx didnt lose to a slow vidor team with supposedly the best player in setx i know something must be wrong...lmao

What player for Vidor are you speaking of?

He is just sticking the knife in wo-s and turning it a bit.I think he is also refering to a wo-s player...maybe the track star.

i know the almighty mustangs who works harder than everyone else in setx didnt lose to a slow vidor team with supposedly the best player in setx i know something must be wrong...lmao

What player for Vidor are you speaking of?

He is just sticking the knife in wo-s and turning it a bit.I think he is also refering to a wo-s player...maybe the track star.

I'm thinking the track star didn't even play against Vidor last night.....LOL

You mean to tell me we're still freaking talking about a practice?

It is 18 pages and counting for a practice. Interesting.

A lot of it has to do with Vidor and their less than stellar playoff record. This year they have a legitimate shot at the district championship and it has the fans understandably excited. Add to it that they practiced against WO-S and it is even more of a frenzy to beat (even just a scrimmage) a state recognized powerhouse. If Vidor had been picked last in the district and beat up on Chester, it would be a one page thread.

This thread may yet go for a couple of more pages. No matter if it was a scrimmage, Vidor apparently looked very good and I am sure that WO-S will be more than ready for Nederland next week.

Guest ECBucFan

High accolades? Wrong cooper dude

Chill. I wasn't aiming at you. WOS has had the lions share of attention overall since last season ended, from many, many posters here. Thats fine, too. Awesome athletes do abound. IMO, no, they are not "just a 3A team" all of a sudden.  :)  

what's funny I went back and read the whole Dayton/WOS thread ,and not ONE time did you refer to it as a practice..Is there a difference  when Dayton played WOS a week ago compared, to when Vidor played them last night?

another thing that is funny is it lasted 18 pages and not ONE time did you complain about the thread lasting so many pages..

So is it a practice? Or is it that you want some threads to last 18 pages and some not? I am confused....

someone from wos tell me about no 43. no one gives this kid any credit but he to me has shined the best in both scrimmages. i seen the dayton game and after reading this thread he was mentioned again.

who is he and what classification?

Sophomore-Britton Lindsey

Why not?  We all endured 18-page threads of "season predictions" that were only based on hearsay and the past.  ;)

Britton Lindsey is a great kid with a great family.  Just in passing of course, I've told Britton how good he would look in green and gold.  ;D

Okay, this is getting rediculous. It was a scrimmage. Yes, Vidor looks great for this year. Who cares about the score? It was productive for BOTH teams. It showed Vidor does have the potential to do what Dave C. says and also shows that WOS has some improvements to make. Why in the ---- does this scrimmage translate into a district championship or playoffs. IT IS PRACTICE!

Sounds like the Coops have something personal against Vidor. Vidor is not the one picking themselves to win district, a magazine did, they are just excited to have a good team and maybe a chance for a good season. Give em a break. Scrimmage or not, injuries or not, Vidor dominated that scrimmage in the first half and I am sure alot of backups for both teams saw some time in the second half. I noticed quite a few white hats on both sides getting some action.

LOL...too funny!  Maybe they can't get over that they won the practice session!!!!!  I'm not sure what more they want....a couple of pints of blood....a signed contract...a couple of arms and legs....it is funny!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami