2009 STJFL PEE WEE

Guest grizzly2007

I dont see how anyone knows about lumberton blue i am the head coach and we only got three of whites players two from trades and one from expansion. man yall dont have a clue. but White does have a good team and i hope we all have good teams good luck to everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Has Lumberton red pee wee scheduled a scrimmage with white yet. I heard Lumberton Red was trying to steal whites offense, is that true. If so Someone needs to be original. lol We played them they are a pretty good team, but i think we looked alright as well.

Did we get caught??  We have been video recording whites practices from an undisclosed Location  ;D

We have not scheduled a scrimmage with white........but we have with another city. For the record, we do not run whites offense, but we do have a trick or two up our sleeves. We will tell you all about it in week 5  ;) 

I heard that Lumberton White offered to scrimmage Lumberton Red (pee wee) but they said no?  :o

I was not in that conversation, but what you heard is probably correct.  Lumberton white has a bunch of returning players, Lumberton red had 2 returning players........just with that information, who you think would be ready to play sooner?  We needed the extra practice time, not a scrimage that would have probably told us what we already know.  Besides, the only games that matter happen on Saturday  ;D

it should pay off because we saw what yalls offense looks like and how to prepare for it. It also gave us a better evaluation of our players. and why do we keep talking about week five that is six weeks away, we were talking about the reason red would not scrimmage white...

it should pay off because we saw what yalls offense looks like and how to prepare for it. It also gave us a better evaluation of our players. and why do we keep talking about week five that is six weeks away, we were talking about the reason red would not scrimmage white...

I just talked to the head coach and a scrimmage was never offered. The only thing that was offered was his defense against our offense for 30 minutes if we needed it......but, we had already had a full scrimmage in the works from another city ....so we opted for that because we wanted a full scrimmage and to play some new meat.

The reason I keep talking about week 5 is because that's when you get to see our offense.....up close and personal  ;D

I just talked to the head coach and a scrimmage was never offered. The only thing that was offered was his defense against our offense for 30 minutes if we needed it......but, we had already had a full scrimmage in the works from another city ....so we opted for that because we wanted a full scrimmage and to play some new meat.

The reason I keep talking about week 5 is because that's when you get to see our offense.....up close and personal  ;D

when somebody like newindian or hippy talk all the time about how good they are it mean they no good. raiderman the close and personal look at his offense he talkin about is your defense all up in his backfield hahahahahaha

please be shure and let us know how this turns out

The reason I keep talking about week 5 is because that's when you get to see our offense.....up close and personal  ;D

when somebody like newindian or hippy talk all the time about how good they are it mean they no good. raiderman the close and personal look at his offense he talkin about is your defense all up in his backfield hahahahahaha

please be shure and let us know how this turns out

Man, you only read what you want to.......review my post, not once have I bragged about Lumberton red.......you must be bored and can't find anything to do but stir the pot  8)

Man, you only read what you want to.......review my post, not once have I bragged about Lumberton red.......you must be bored and can't find anything to do but stir the pot  8)

u right  ;D dont care how u all do but u always here talkin so its fun to pull your tail. i leave u alone for now  8)

u right  ;D dont care how u all do but u always here talkin so its fun to pull your tail. i leave u alone for now  8)

8)

We are Cool  8)

• 1 month later...

OK we've come to wek five  you  2 been talkn about so much in this thread !! LOL  I want to chime in as a LUM, white dad and fan !!!  Is LUM the only city with 2 teams playn each other , i have'nt look at the schedule that close for anyone else!!!  The game is sure to be a battle !!  I'll be over watchn white take on BC

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder