Vidor vs. Kelly Week 0 Predictions?

Guest football03

It doesnt matter if Vidor is returning their starting offensive line, they were big and soft last year just like they will be this year. Nothing but big loads to stand in the way.

Man how did you get so tuff sitting behind that computer

Probably the same way you did sitting behind yours big guy

I was just curious don't take it to heart. By the way what games from last year did you make this observation from.

How about the Kelly vs. Vidor game

which was supposed to be a blow out. What was the score?? 15-7. I don't remember those big

boys being able to do much against kellys undersized d- line

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt matter if Vidor is returning their starting offensive line, they were big and soft last year just like they will be this year. Nothing but big loads to stand in the way.

Man how did you get so tuff sitting behind that computer

Probably the same way you did sitting behind yours big guy

I was just curious don't take it to heart. By the way what games from last year did you make this observation from.

How about the Kelly vs. Vidor game

which was supposed to be a blow out. What was the score?? 15-7. I don't remember those big

boys being able to do much against kellys undersized d- line

Vidor had 230 rushing yards against Kelly last year.Vidor had problems holding on to the football last season and kicking issues early in the year. These 2 issues not the o-line were the problem. By the way Kelly had some pretty good kids at the skilled positions last season.

Guest kellybulldawg

Kelly 17

Vidor  7

* We beat ourselves last year w/ penalties and turnovers. We will be out for revenge when the Vidorians come to our home field.

Guest kellybulldawg

Kelly 17

Vidor  7

* We beat ourselves last year w/ penalties and turnovers. We will be out for revenge when the Vidorians come to our home field.

Won't happen but I respect your pride and school spirit...

Vidor 28-7 Kelly

Oh ! Its gonna happen . Kelly 17  Vidor 7 (if not by more)

Kelly 17

Vidor  7

How do you figure it will be a home game for Kelly? I know it's at your place, but you draw what 200 fans? Vidor will bring 5000, so I think that will balance out your home field advantage.

Vidor  35

Kelly 14

A Couple of Things For all the Trash Talkers on here.....

These are high school kids playing the football not all the posters on here. If the kid's want to get on here and talk trash let them but for god sakes you are grown men talking trash on high schools and high school players.

Vidor is going to bring 5,000 people? Where are they going to sit then...they better bring their bleachers too because kelly is not equipped to handle that.

SgtRey...does it make you feel tough to call out Dakota Eddins like that. Would you enjoy it if someone came on here and called out your son or one of your family members...Give me a break....I'm sure if Coach Stump had his choice he would have preferred it if he stayed. Dakota was a St. Anne's kid who went to westbrook for a year and decided to come back to Kelly. Who cares what his reasons were? But your going to call out a high school kid? Wow real mature.

When you come on here with no real anaylsis and make comments like vidor by 50 or Kelly by 30 that is pointless. If you want to offer analysis after having SEEN BOTH TEAMS than go ahead and feel free to state your opinion.

A Couple of Things For all the Trash Talkers on here.....

These are high school kids playing the football not all the posters on here. If the kid's want to get on here and talk trash let them but for god sakes you are grown men talking trash on high schools and high school players.

Vidor is going to bring 5,000 people? Where are they going to sit then...they better bring their bleachers too because kelly is not equipped to handle that.

SgtRey...does it make you feel tough to call out Dakota Eddins like that. Would you enjoy it if someone came on here and called out your son or one of your family members...Give me a break....I'm sure if Coach Stump had his choice he would have preferred it if he stayed. Dakota was a St. Anne's kid who went to westbrook for a year and decided to come back to Kelly. Who cares what his reasons were? But your going to call out a high school kid? Wow real mature.

When you come on here with no real anaylsis and make comments like vidor by 50 or Kelly by 30 that is pointless. If you want to offer analysis after having SEEN BOTH TEAMS than go ahead and feel free to state your opinion.

Tough??? how would that make anyone feel tough? Does posting your comments make you feel tough? 

Kelly 17

Vidor  7

Won't happen but I respect your pride and school spirit...

Vidor 28-7 Kelly

Oh ! Its gonna happen . Kelly 17  Vidor 7 (if not by more)

Still think that after the WOS game?

Vidor over Kelly............................................And the rest of the State of Texas   nobody wants any of VIDOR just stay home this year  :o  :o

Hopefully you guys will keep thinking that Vidor is all talk! This will be a fun year!

This does not have to be the mismatch people think it will be. Someone correct me if Iam wrong but any student/athlete in the golden triangle or the state for that matter can go to Kelly and not even live in Beaumont and for free if Kelly wants to wave the tuition.Look at the success the private schools in Louisanna have

Vidor over Kelly............................................And the rest of the State of Texas   nobody wants any of VIDOR just stay home this year  :o  :o

Funny ... that is basically what we kept hearing from Lumberton fans about the Raiders last year.  ;D

who made it to the playoffs  ;)

Funny ... that is basically what we kept hearing from Lumberton fans about the Raiders last year.  ;D

who made it to the playoffs   ;)

...and died in the first round?