Vidor vs. Kelly Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidor over Kelly............................................And the rest of the State of Texas   nobody wants any of VIDOR just stay home this year  :o  :o

Funny ... that is basically what we kept hearing from Lumberton fans about the Raiders last year.  ;D

who made it to the playoffs   ;)

Oh so you have to bring that up? LOL ;D

Guest rykerx144

Bigger question...why is Vidor playing Kelly?  They need to step up the pre-district competition...Vidor wins and they should...no lose situation for Kelly.

Well duh!!  they are playing Kelly cause Beaumont Legacy was already booked!!

Guest pirates

This does not have to be the mismatch people think it will be. Someone correct me if Iam wrong but any student/athlete in the golden triangle or the state for that matter can go to Kelly and not even live in Beaumont and for free if Kelly wants to wave the tuition.Look at the success the private schools in Louisanna have

You are correct.  If I'm not mistaken, one of the players for Kelly lives in Vidor.:o

The Tuition cannot be waived at Kelly.

Sgt Rey you are the one who came on here bashing a high school kid not me

::) ::)  Don't know what your definition of bashing is....but it's ok.  Your entitled to your opinion, the same way I am entitled to mine.  Maybe you should stick to Basketball. ;D ;D

If you tried to post everything politically correct to make everybody happy....that would make me a Democrat  :D :D :D....sorry not me.  :-*

I am a kelly fan but I expect Vidor to win by 3 touchdowns.  I hope i am wrong but that is my honest assesment.  I do want to set the record straight on a few things.  All of Kelly's key players this year came from feeder schools with one exception.  That young man has been at kelly since he started high school.  All of these kids are paying tuition.  So, whatever success kelly may have this year, will not be the result of recruiting or paying for kids to go to school at kelly.

Vidor over Kelly............................................And the rest of the State of Texas   nobody wants any of VIDOR just stay home this year  :o  :o

Funny ... that is basically what we kept hearing from Lumberton fans about the Raiders last year.  ;D

who made it to the playoffs   ;)

...and died in the first round?

Oh and the year before, but that doesnt matter since they never made the playoffs before that.  ;D

::) ::)  Don't know what your definition of bashing is....but it's ok.  Your entitled to your opinion, the same way I am entitled to mine.  Maybe you should stick to Basketball. ;D ;D

If you tried to post everything politically correct to make everybody happy....that would make me a Democrat  :D :D :D....sorry not me.   :-*

Look out Sgt Rey is the football police I guess I can only post on basketball boards. Sorry almighty Board Police

If you tried to post everything politically correct to make everybody happy....that would make me a Democrat  :D :D :D....sorry not me.   :-*

Look out Sgt Rey is the football police I guess I can only post on basketball boards. Sorry almighty Board Police

;D ;D ;D  FREEZZZZEEE!!!!  :D :D :D

from what i've been told by some parents, kelly does offer hardships, etc. for tuition. how did the brown bros. play there for a couple years? i know for a fact that they didn't pay tuition out of their own pockets. also, i'm sure kelly doesn't check where the money comes from when someone pays their tuition. there are plenty of area business men that have an interest in the sports programs at kelly that would be more than willing to help out....just sayin.

where are you at kelly basketball? my last question should be right up your alley. curious to see your response.

She's busy 'bashing me' :D :D :D

She?

Sgt Rey...Bruce Reyes...Hmmm am I drawing the wrong assumption here?

I never said the tuition wasnt paid but as a private school they cannot afford to just let tuition go for some kids. I cannot go into further details.

where are you at kelly basketball? my last question should be right up your alley. curious to see your response.

She?

I never said the tuition wasnt paid but as a private school they cannot afford to just let tuition go for some kids. I cannot go into further details.

Not at all.

She?

no need for further details. it's obvious from your post that kelly does indeed have the ability to recruit. the brown bros. made the bball team relevant for a while until the young one became too much for the coaches to handle. money doesn't always = happiness = success. :o