Vidor vs. Kelly Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I know the Kelley QB ...he left Westbrook after his freshman year, couldn't get any play time.  He moved to Kelley, didn't get play time there last year either....with defensive pressure early, he'll fall apart for most of the game. 

I heard Vidor is suppose to have a Big O Line....they should use it....don't know what kinda offense they run...hope it's the old wishbone, you can still play action out of that.

Vidor 21

Kelley 7

Guest astrosfan75956

kelly lost a majority of their best players, i think vidor will win by 2 tds, unless kelly has recruited some players from WB or Ozen.

I'm not making a prediction but I think Kelly is a real Wildcard. They have a lot of potential on the offensive side of the ball. They have the QB and Size at the Receiver position. I think Adderton has the ability to be a star. The question comes at the offensive line, if they cant move people well then it just wont matter.

Just a comment. Vidors line is huge this year!

Can kelly defense defend the 10 big fast strong and talented returning starters on the vidor offense, sure they lost their qb but i heard that the new guy is pretty good, plus he will have tremendous amount of time to throw the ball with the big o-line (at least against kelly), seriously who does kelly have to compete with vidor, i heard, besides a handful of players,  that kellys defense is jv, so can a JV defense handle the big vidor offense, kelly's offense can be the best in the state but you know what they say " defense wins championships", okay i have heard they have 2 decent linebackers, but with out  d-line wont they get blocked every play? Or vidor will just throw deep and out run the corners and safety.  But most likely Vidor feels they have a point to prove so they will probably run the ball down right down the middle. So if your key linebackers are blocked who is gonna tackle them?

Guest football03

Kelly will likely be starting primarily sophmores on the offensive and defensive lines.  I think that vidor will win the game in the trenches.  Kelly will have to be explosive on offense to have a chance.

Kelly is starting 1 sophmore on d line and three seniors..... i dont know where your getting your information but you might want to check your sources. And the sophmore is a returning starter. I am with the underdog and go Kelly by 10

Guest football03

It doesnt matter if Vidor is returning their starting offensive line, they were big and soft last year just like they will be this year. Nothing but big loads to stand in the way.

Guest football03

It doesnt matter if Vidor is returning their starting offensive line, they were big and soft last year just like they will be this year. Nothing but big loads to stand in the way.

Man how did you get so tuff sitting behind that computer

Probably the same way you did sitting behind yours big guy

Man how did you get so tuff sitting behind that computer

Probably the same way you did sitting behind yours big guy

I was just curious don't take it to heart. By the way what games from last year did you make this observation from.