Vidor vs. Kelly Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt it funny how you come on here Sgt Rey and bash the kid that gave your son his starting job? You should be thanking Eddins. By the way how did that Lufkin scrimmage go?

The Lufkin scrimmage was great, thank you for asking.  ;D ;D....I think you should be worried about Vidor, not West Brook.  :-X :-X :-X  :D :D :D

A Couple of Things For all the Trash Talkers on here.....

These are high school kids playing the football not all the posters on here. If the kid's want to get on here and talk trash let them but for god sakes you are grown men talking trash on high schools and high school players.

Vidor is going to bring 5,000 people? Where are they going to sit then...they better bring their bleachers too because kelly is not equipped to handle that.

SgtRey...does it make you feel tough to call out Dakota Eddins like that. Would you enjoy it if someone came on here and called out your son or one of your family members...Give me a break....I'm sure if Coach Stump had his choice he would have preferred it if he stayed. Dakota was a St. Anne's kid who went to westbrook for a year and decided to come back to Kelly. Who cares what his reasons were? But your going to call out a high school kid? Wow real mature.

When you come on here with no real anaylsis and make comments like vidor by 50 or Kelly by 30 that is pointless. If you want to offer analysis after having SEEN BOTH TEAMS than go ahead and feel free to state your opinion.

Here's your hypocrite....(since we're pulling  cards) these are posts from Kelly Basketball on a basketball player....

"My question is this...If he couldn't even finish high school, knowing how all he had to do was finish and pass? How is he going to stay eligible at the University of Texas? Sure he will have tutors and advisors available to him but they can't do the work for him. I hope someone as talented as he is realizes his gifts and wakes up."

sounds like the bashing of a kid...... lets see what else...

"Haha.

I think some people on here get the wrong idea...I don't think anyone on here is rooting for the kid to fail. I think it's just frustrating when you see someone with such immense potential, wasting it."

smells like the bashing of a kid....but wait there's more...

"But he hasn't  been playing anything close to the type of level that is D 1 basketball."

yes, i would say, that's bashing a kid... :P :P

A Couple of Things For all the Trash Talkers on here.....

These are high school kids playing the football not all the posters on here. If the kid's want to get on here and talk trash let them but for god sakes you are grown men talking trash on high schools and high school players.

Vidor is going to bring 5,000 people? Where are they going to sit then...they better bring their bleachers too because kelly is not equipped to handle that.

SgtRey...does it make you feel tough to call out Dakota Eddins like that. Would you enjoy it if someone came on here and called out your son or one of your family members...Give me a break....I'm sure if Coach Stump had his choice he would have preferred it if he stayed. Dakota was a St. Anne's kid who went to westbrook for a year and decided to come back to Kelly. Who cares what his reasons were? But your going to call out a high school kid? Wow real mature.

When you come on here with no real anaylsis and make comments like vidor by 50 or Kelly by 30 that is pointless. If you want to offer analysis after having SEEN BOTH TEAMS than go ahead and feel free to state your opinion.

Here's your hypocrite....(since we're pulling  cards) these are posts from Kelly Basketball on a basketball player....

"My question is this...If he couldn't even finish high school, knowing how all he had to do was finish and pass? How is he going to stay eligible at the University of Texas? Sure he will have tutors and advisors available to him but they can't do the work for him. I hope someone as talented as he is realizes his gifts and wakes up."

sounds like the bashing of a kid...... lets see what else...

"Haha.

I think some people on here get the wrong idea...I don't think anyone on here is rooting for the kid to fail. I think it's just frustrating when you see someone with such immense potential, wasting it."

smells like the bashing of a kid....but wait there's more...

"But he hasn't  been playing anything close to the type of level that is D 1 basketball."

yes, i would say, that's bashing a kid... :P :P

The Tuition cannot be waived at Kelly.

Sgt Rey you are the one who came on here bashing a high school kid not me

from what i've been told by some parents, kelly does offer hardships, etc. for tuition. how did the brown bros. play there for a couple years? i know for a fact that they didn't pay tuition out of their own pockets. also, i'm sure kelly doesn't check where the money comes from when someone pays their tuition. there are plenty of area business men that have an interest in the sports programs at kelly that would be more than willing to help out....just sayin.

Screw WB...WB will get destroyed saturday and i cant wait to hear all your bull shit excues

I think we can leave Kelley Basketball by herself now....let's get back on da subject....Vidor I think you guys are up....21-7  at the half...time of possesion kills!!!  42-10 Final

Do you feel cool for calling me a woman? Great maturity there buddy. I noticed you just chose to pass over the topic of your son "inheriting" his starting position. I am not bashing a high school player... and I do believe what I said was the absolute truth...I said I wasnt rooting for the kid to fail which I'm not but when you don't complete necessary coursework that is wasting your potential. So maybe you should go stalk some more of my other posts. 42-10? Thats better than 46-0.

I think we can leave Kelley Basketball by herself now....let's get back on da subject....Vidor I think you guys are up....21-7  at the half...time of possesion kills!!!  42-10 Final

Do you feel cool for calling me a woman? Great maturity there buddy. I noticed you just chose to pass over the topic of your son "inheriting" his starting position. I am not bashing a high school player... and I do believe what I said was the absolute truth...I said I wasnt rooting for the kid to fail which I'm not but when you don't complete necessary coursework that is wasting your potential. So maybe you should go stalk some more of my other posts. 42-10? Thats better than 46-0.

either way sounds like a good beating!

gonna need a bulldozer too get through that line of vidors. Vidor 35 Kelly 13

i think this is about right. vidor should score at will early, then pull starters. unless the second and third string go wild, the scoring should settle down after that. i see kelly making a few big plays on offense against the 2nd and 3rd stringers. vidor's o line this year is something else. if they can stay healthy, they should do great.

spoonbill please read my post carefully.  I spoke only of this years team and what the situation is now.  Clearly the brown's and a few others in the past have had their tuition paid for.  I Think sometimes good kids who choose to go to Kelly get shorted because of those perceptions.

where are you at kelly basketball? my last question should be right up your alley. curious to see your response.

She's busy 'bashing me' :D :D :D

She?

Sgt Rey...Bruce Reyes...Hmmm am I drawing the wrong assumption here?

I never said the tuition wasnt paid but as a private school they cannot afford to just let tuition go for some kids. I cannot go into further details.

no need for further details. it's obvious from your post that kelly does indeed have the ability to recruit. the brown bros. made the bball team relevant for a while until the young one became too much for the coaches to handle. money doesn't always = happiness = success. :o

Easy now Spoonbill.  I know of at least 4 players at West Brook (in other sports) that are not from Beaumont (they live in Port Arthur, Sour Lake, etc.).  Not trying to single out "da Brook", but it happens elsewhere.  Before you throw the recruiting label on Kelly, look at all the schools (public and private).  It happens in the public schools as well.  I am not one to call out particular kids, like you did.  But we all know it goes on in one form or fashion.  Let me also say that Kelly is not in a financial position to give kids a free pass on tuition.  Yes, there are business owners, individuals with wealth who pay for tuitions.  But they pay for tuitions of non-athletes as well as athletes.  Please look at the broader context when you start spotlighting a particular school for playing outside the norm.