Region 3 3A

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove by the new high school last night and I could see in the gym a little bit.........cannot wait until hoop season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wont be long if you look at it in terms of four house notes or four car notes....it will fly by.....lol

• 2 weeks later...

Yall are too funny..... ;D. Hj Will be fine just as they always are, we might not have the one man scoring legend this year, but it will give us a chance to spread the love a little more....Just wait and see, there will be a new look from HJ this year, yes the cats outta the bag. Everybody is going to go "what is this...we have never seen them do that before"..... I cant wait to see the look on yalls faces :o :o :o :o. I thought we were in trouble when Josh Williams left, and then in walked CC, when he left I thought we were in trouble again, then in walked Donahoe, when he left again I thought we've had it now, and in walked the highest scorer of them all, Mr. Benard....and thats heavy on the Mr. What rabbitt will they pull out of a hat this year just wait and see.....

Yall are too funny..... ;D. Hj Will be fine just as they always are, we might not have the one man scoring legend this year, but it will give us a chance to spread the love a little more....Just wait and see, there will be a new look from HJ this year, yes the cats outta the bag. Everybody is going to go "what is this...we have never seen them do that before"..... I cant wait to see the look on yalls faces :o :o :o :o. I thought we were in trouble when Josh Williams left, and then in walked CC, when he left I thought we were in trouble again, then in walked Donahoe, when he left again I thought we've had it now, and in walked the highest scorer of them all, Mr. Benard....and thats heavy on the Mr. What rabbitt will they pull out of a hat this year just wait and see.....

Do these people come to hj for academic purposes?

Guest stevenash

Every one of those mentioned is a product of the HJ little dribblers program.  Am trying to get 50 computers donated to that program.

And you sir are ahead your time.... ;D

Every one of those mentioned is a product of the HJ little dribblers program.  Am trying to get 50 computers donated to that program.

Yes some of them do. They do just as well in academics

This is the hidden content, please

That wasn't a very good result to compare...you only used 4 high schools and all at the sophomore level. You have to try every level of high school and see how that turn out

Are you saying this poll was slanted to the left? ???

Guest stevenash

That wasn't a very good result to compare...you only used 4 high schools and all at the sophomore level. You have to try every level of high school and see how that turn out

Anything that "leans to the left" is garbage.

Yes some of them do. They do just as well in academics

This is the hidden content, please

Anything that "leans to the left" is garbage.

Time for some sensitivity training.....lol.......

With an improved post game and the return of junior Scott Middleton who didn't play in the quarterfinals  and the regional tournament they will be in mix. Here are some names you will hear a lot about.

Sr. Anoir Walker 6-2 guard with great shooting range and wing span

Jr. Garmarvis Kellum 6-2 guard with good sizes and athleticism (move-in from Dallas who played in a few JV games)

Jr. Desmond Berry a 6-3 center who with Middleton will finally give Jasper the ability to score inside consistently.

Jr. Kenyon Myers a 5-11  lefty who will give opponents fits with exceptional leaping ability and athleticism.

Returnees:

Josh Sells a 5-7 senior with good quickness and leapers

Cedric McGill a 5-6 senior with you guest it, tremendous althleticism, quickness and competitness.

Justim McCullough a 6-4 senior  with great rebounding ability.

Dimitric Brown a strong 6-2 post who got better as the season progress.

Sleepers:

Thomas Teagle a 5-9 junior and cousin of Terry Teagle who played in the NBA. He's an unbelievable athlete that give Jasper an opportunity to apply pressure

Demarcus Collins a 5-7 athletic, freshman guard who can knock it down.

Alex Coleman a 5-11 jr. and son of former Westbrook basketball coach Chris Coleman. He's competive, smart and can knock it down from beyong th arc.

Jacquise  Spikes the brother of  Kwame Spikes, he's  a very skilled dribbler who can also light em up.

They counted out the DAWGS last year - You count on them being in the hunt again this season. LAZEEK SAVE THIS POST ALONG WITH YOURS, IT COULD SERVE AS EVIDENCE COME DISTRICT PLAY.

With an improved post game and the return of junior Scott Middleton who didn't play in the quarterfinals  and the regional tournament they will be in mix. Here are some names you will hear a lot about.

Sr. Anoir Walker 6-2 guard with great shooting range and wing span

Jr. Garmarvis Kellum 6-2 guard with good sizes and athleticism (move-in from Dallas who played in a few JV games)

Jr. Desmond Berry a 6-3 center who with Middleton will finally give Jasper the ability to score inside consistently.

Jr. Kenyon Myers a 5-11  lefty who will give opponents fits with exceptional leaping ability and athleticism.

Returnees:

Josh Sells a 5-7 senior with good quickness and leapers

Cedric McGill a 5-6 senior with you guest it, tremendous althleticism, quickness and competitness.

Justim McCullough a 6-4 senior  with great rebounding ability.

Dimitric Brown a strong 6-2 post who got better as the season progress.

Sleepers:

Thomas Teagle a 5-9 junior and cousin of Terry Teagle who played in the NBA. He's an unbelievable athlete that give Jasper an opportunity to apply pressure

Demarcus Collins a 5-7 athletic, freshman guard who can knock it down.

Alex Coleman a 5-11 jr. and son of former Westbrook basketball coach Chris Coleman. He's competive, smart and can knock it down from beyong th arc.

Jacquise  Spikes the brother of  Kwame Spikes, he's  a very skilled dribbler who can also light em up.

They counted out the DAWGS last year - You count on them being in the hunt again this season. LAZEEK SAVE THIS POST ALONG WITH YOURS, IT COULD SERVE AS EVIDENCE COME DISTRICT PLAY.

MAN!!!Tell it like it is shooter :) :) :)

Guest stevenash

Jasper will be decent this year. It will be hard to replace the guys that graduated......they could be competitive........whats the scoop j-dog?

Will htown be playing in Jasper this year or vice versa?

Jasper will be decent this year. It will be hard to replace the guys that graduated......they could be competitive........whats the scoop j-dog?

Will htown be playing in Jasper this year or vice versa?

Catch them there and at home....How many overtimes?..........Not going to miss Bailey dropping 37 on us..(our goal was to keep him in check)

I ate tons of crow last year when considering Jasper. BUT THAT WAS LAST YEAR!!!

Mark this down, Jasper, I repeat, Jasper will not make it to the regional finals! They will make the playoffs as the 3rd place team but will lose early in the playoffs.

Oh, and Silsbee will beat them by 20! ;D ;D ;D ;D

(let the games begin) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder