Region 3 3A

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

Wow, Lazeek! Is that even possible? :D 8)

His belly may have grown but it does not rival the growth of some egos

OK stevenash, I will give you some attention.....What makes you make that statement? Was something said that indicated that someone's ego had grown?   ::) ::)

Just wanted to see if anyone was egotistical enought to assume I meant them.

Guest DickVitale

OK stevenash, I will give you some attention.....What makes you make that statement? Was something said that indicated that someone's ego had grown?  ::) ::)

If you use your context clue's, nash, I said SOMEONE, instead of I....Simply because you made no inference as to who you were speaking of, so I did not assume....

Guest stevenash

OK stevenash, I will give you some attention.....What makes you make that statement? Was something said that indicated that someone's ego had grown?   ::) ::)

If you use your context clue's, nash, I said SOMEONE, instead of I....Simply because you made no inference as to who you were speaking of, so I did not assume....

Painfully obvious to whom you thought I was referring.

Guest DickVitale

Not true at all...Is my name "someone"?  ::) ::)  I dont know what your issue is with me, but I will gladly sit down with you and resolve it.  Whatever it may be.

Guest stevenash

Not true at all...Is my name "someone"?  ::) ::)  I dont know what your issue is with me, but I will gladly sit down with you and resolve it.  Whatever it may be.

Only issue I have ever had (other than the veiled threats) is the multitude of condescending comments to others on this board attempting to make them feel their opinion is of no value or "not enlightened".  I remember a couple of years ago all of the "enlightened" opinions were saying to stay away from injury prone Adrian Peterson in the NFL draft.  So much for "enlightenment".  I can also remember a time when the next savior in the NBA was going to be Kwame Brown because of his abilities and because Jordan would be mentoring him in Washington.  So much for the "enlightened".  I also love the  Region3-a analogies.  When USC won the national championship in football a few years ago, they came out of perhaps the WORST major conference in the country, so what does winning the National Championship say about their conference? - very little.  I also believe that when Boston won a couple of years ago, the Western Conference was the stronger conference and this past year I believe that the Eastern Conference was the stronger conference in spite of LAs victory.

Only issue I have ever had (other than the veiled threats) is the multitude of condescending comments to others on this board attempting to make them feel their opinion is of no value or "not enlightened".  I remember a couple of years ago all of the "enlightened" opinions were saying to stay away from injury prone Adrian Peterson in the NFL draft.  So much for "enlightenment".  I can also remember a time when the next savior in the NBA was going to be Kwame Brown because of his abilities and because Jordan would be mentoring him in Washington.  So much for the "enlightened".  I also love the  Region3-a analogies.  When USC won the national championship in football a few years ago, they came out of perhaps the WORST major conference in the country, so what does winning the National Championship say about their conference? - very little.   I also believe that when Boston won a couple of years ago, the Western Conference was the stronger conference and this past year I believe that the Eastern Conference was the stronger conference in spite of LAs victory.

Can we also get a face that is sleeping Z'sZ'sZ's?????

A agree........they are maybe 6'6 but not any taller.  Besides Ricossa used both of them last year!!!!  Should be more of the same this year!!!!!! :D :D

You will see, they have grown.

Do we need to check you guys for performance enhancing drugs?

No, but you might want to check out the Tiger stretching exercises. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A agree........they are maybe 6'6 but not any taller.  Besides Ricossa used both of them last year!!!!  Should be more of the same this year!!!!!! :D :D

I'm thinking maybe some birth certificates would be in order.....

They're probably legal but listed as grade exceptions. It's a common thing in athletics to have grade exceptions dominating the younger players who are in their correct grades.

They're probably legal but listed as grade exceptions. It's a common thing in athletics to have grade exceptions dominating the younger players who are in their correct grades.

:o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder