track are football

name one football player in 3A, who will be fast enough to catch Trey Franks.

Track speed and football speed are two different things. Of course Trey will most likely be the fastest player on the field, regardless of who the Stangs are playing. But that doesn't mean he will run right by every defender in route to a touchdown.

More than likely a safety will be rolled to his side to help on the deep routes. Of course that's taking into consideration that the QB gets time to throw, is accurate, and Trey catches the ball. ::)

skipper, you say that Franks will be a little bit slower with pads on.  well if a team is going to play WOS,  they better put every pad on that they can find.  WOS is known for their "SPEED",  but those of us who watch them ,  well we know,  WOS will knock the snot out of you.  "THE BOTTOM LINE" is,  after all is said an done,  "WHO IS THE FASTEST MAN".

i want all of you to leave "SKIPPER" alone, about his grammar and spelling.  you all know what he is trying to say.  SKIPPER is my "BROTHER", MY "BFF".  heck, sometimes, when someone calls out, like "hay skipper", well i might even answer for him. in someways you could say that we are one of the same.  this chat line would not be the same without SKIPPER. lets enjoy him as long as we can.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami