How would you feel if?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest etbu

At this time the team name and coach name is not necessary.  If you feel it is your team then confront the coach.  If you are still practicing and playing in tournaments in SE Texas then it most likely is not your team. :D :D

Why are you even posting this?

Guest etbu

Because it needs to be posted!!!  Guy is ruining his name and stealing money from 10-12 kids families!!!!!

Then call the D.A but to post it here without any names or info?  ???

I dont blame you for posting this. I would to. I would say who it is but thats me. I do understand why you are not. This does need to be known if he ever tries to start another team. Its just sad that people do this to kids playing the game they love! I've sen hurt leagues financually(sorry if i spelld that wrong). Hopefully ya'll can get another team together.

If you were in to Baseball you would know exactly who were talking bout!was gonna throw the name out there but yall are just..........???????? Ha, its killing some of yall that u dont know who were talking bout huh? If it is,your reading this message board for all the wrong reason!  If your really concerned and have suspicion(?) <pm me!!!!!!!!!!

My heart goes out to the children this effected.  They did not deserve this nor did they ask for it.  I can only hope and pray this group of kids get the chance to fulfill thier true potential in baseball.  This is the all American game, and any kid who wants to play should with out worry that it could fall apart at any minute.  Again my thoughts and prayers are with the team and the people that support them. 

I know its not the point but it looks like the team had other problems like not winning any games.  Alot of dad's get a case of the reds and think they can start a select team and their little johney will be the star and realize half way through the season its not that easy.

Yall don't even care what's going on. Yall would rather know the coaches name to go and gossip about than what it has done for his team,that goes to show some of you why you even look at this website! Yall are funny,hands down!  

Your post doesn't make sense to me at all. I can tell you the reason I want to know is that I don't want any kids to go play for him. I refer kids to teams all the time. If the guy starts a new team and no one knows who he is then it is subject to happen again. As far as me wanting to gossip about the guy, you are wrong about that.

If you were in to Baseball you would know exactly who were talking bout!was gonna throw the name out there but yall are just..........???????? Ha, its killing some of yall that u dont know who were talking bout huh? If it is,your reading this message board for all the wrong reason!  If your really concerned and have suspicion(?) <pm me!!!!!!!!!!

You should use spell check and we can better understand what you are trying to say. It's not killing anyone. I think maybe you are in this for the wrong reason.

Guest etbu

You should use spell check and we can better understand what you are trying to say. It's not killing anyone. I think maybe you are in this for the wrong reason.

Could this be the Coach?  8)

Are you asking that about me?

Guest etbu

No TD not you was asking was the Coach maybe the chap above Diamond Dawg. My bad.

No TD not you was asking was the Coach maybe the chap above Diamond Dawg. My bad.

The guy coached an 111U Select team.

Guest zewkpr5

What is sad is that kids are now affected by the decision of a jerk. But also if the individual isn't named then nothing will be done. Sounds to me like everyone is scared of this guy for some reason. Name the guy so that everyone in the community will know who he is and to make sure this doesn't happen again. Pretty simple if I do say so myself. If you gonna gripe do something about it!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami