Kendrick Perkins

Guest scottpellegrin93

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o I have never been more embarassed for someone.  You've held out this long without posting this, you're a good man, the first time he would have insulted my job like he has yours Lazeek, I would have been posting everything you just said.  Wow.

As I also said before I do not mind paying for "real, authentic" autographs for my son!!!!!  I have done it many, many times before and will continue to do it!!!!!  I asked a favor from you and you said "anything for the kids" and you told me that you would take care of it.  You took care of it alright...........likely got the t-shirt from Perk, spent $3 on a Sharpie and spent another 3 minutes signing the t-shirt yourself!!!!  You could have at least gone online and looked at their signatures and tried to forge them!!!!!  Really pathetic that not 1 minute after getting the t-shirt my wife goes this is "FAKE"!!!!!!  And yes she was right.....as she is most of the time!!!!  Don't think that I lose sleep over it, because I don't!!!!!  Just wanted others on this board to know how much of a "FRAUD" that you really are and that it is sad that you have a hand in teaching today's youth!!!!!

:o :o :o :o :o- one word WOW!!!

:o I have never been more embarassed for someone.  You've held out this long without posting this, you're a good man, the first time he would have insulted my job like he has yours Lazeek, I would have been posting everything you just said.  Wow.

He has not insulted my job.........I am happy as they come with my job!!!  Anyone need some new flooring? ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

Guest DickVitale

Giving a kid fake autographs (bad ones at that) huh Dickie?  Classy. 

Yeah..I had had to impress the fat floor guy and Miguel the local broadcaster....SO I DID SUCH A HIDEOUS DEED..... ::) ::) ::)...man please.... ::)

Guest spinks

Giving a kid fake autographs (bad ones at that) huh Dickie?  Classy. 

Yeah..I had had to impress the fat floor guy and Miguel the local broadcaster....SO I DID SUCH A HIDEOUS DEED..... ::) ::) ::)...man please.... ::)

Now this is funny.  I have a feeling Lazeek may have a response or two for this one!!!!

Giving a kid fake autographs (bad ones at that) huh Dickie?  Classy.  

Fat?  YES!!!

Floor Guy?  YES!!!

Now if the roles were reversed how would it go? ;) ;)

I will let others give their opinions, as I have already given mine!

Guest spinks

Lazeek had better calm down...He got mad because I said I did not care and went on this tangent about all of this...He knows exactly what went down, but trying to make me look bad is you guys specialty....No way I would do that to a kid..Not in me....He already knows that, and you do too.

Lazeek had better calm down........or what?  Please stop with the weak threats.