Nederland/Brenham Game 2 Ned Wins 8-6!!!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAW..I enjoyed listening to the broadcast last night from the comfort of sitting behind my computer and my Pepsi's.  Fine job!!  Thanks.

Thanks for the props, YankeeDawg. Let's hope I can do a better job of getting the Bulldogs a couple of victories today.

BTW, you'll hear the War Hymn again tonight. ;) ;D

are these brodcast archived (sp). I always hear how good the broadcast are but being at the games, never have listend to one. Would be great to get a game on cd for the scrapbook..... 

We will get all the games archived this summer some time. I have over 30 games saved on my computer that will need to be archived on the site.

When this is done, I'll post an announcement about the archived games.

AAW..I enjoyed listening to the broadcast last night from the comfort of sitting behind my computer and my Pepsi's.  Fine job!!  Thanks.

Thanks for the props, YankeeDawg. Let's hope I can do a better job of getting the Bulldogs a couple of victories today.

BTW, you'll hear the War Hymn again tonight. ;) ;D

We're counting on ya!!!

-----

I'm sure you hear it all the time AAW, but for those who don't...!!

This is the hidden content, please

Josh Dean is starting pitcher in 1st game today..

Who starts 2nd game??  Tyler Smith??

I say Smith. He only pitched 1 complete inning and faced just 2 batters in his second inning. Also, Bellows pitched just 5 innings, so we could see him in a relief sitiuation today. Probably no more than 2 innings though, if that.

I expect Nederland not to see Brenham's ace the rest of the series. He went the distance last night.

I say Smith. He only pitched 1 complete inning and faced just 2 batters in his second inning. Also, Bellows pitched just 5 innings, so we could see him in a relief sitiuation today. Probably no more than 2 innings though, if that.

I expect Nederland not to see Brenham's ace the rest of the series. He went the distance last night.

What was the stats for cubs ace?

What was the stats for cubs ace?

Gave up just the 1 run on seven hits, had 6 k's, no bb's in 7 complete innings.

I guess this angle is always used by the team that just lost, but sometimes, especially when you have a big winning streak going, and with a 3 game series, it's ok to drop one. I know you want to win them all, but sometimes dropping one brings you down to earth and makes a team collect themselves and play two great games back-to-back. Hopefully this is the case for my Dogs.

Go Dogs!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami