***UPDATE***Gladiator Baseball Tryouts for 6U & 7U Teams

Tryout location has changed....same date and time

They will now be held at PNLL (Port Neches LL Fields) on Merriman St in Pt Neches

Any questions please contact Lloyd @ 718-5000

Gladiator Baseball will hold a second tryout for kids who are currently 6 & 7 as these teams will become 7U & 8U Teams

Tryouts will be:

Thursday July 2 @ 6:00pm

Port Neches Little League Field

Any questions please contact

[email protected] 

[email protected]

Guest jackbquick

Gladiator Baseball will hold tryouts for kids who are currently 6 & 7 as these teams will become 7U & 8U Teams

Tryouts will be:

Tuesday June 23 @ 6:00pm

Ford Park Field #5

[email protected]   

[email protected]

When will these teams start practicing and playing? If it starts during fall will these kids be allowed to play football and how much traveling do you think will be involved early on.

Guest jackbquick

They will be allowed to play football. Start up middle of Aug travel will light maybe around Houston & Lake Charles but most will be played in Bmt.

Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

***UPDATE***

Tryout location has changed....same date and time

They will now be held at PNLL (Port Neches LL Fields) on Merriman St in Pt Neches

Any questions please contact Lloyd @ 718-5000

Gladiator Baseball will hold a second tryout for kids who are currently 6 & 7 as these teams will become 7U & 8U Teams

Tryouts will be:

Thursday July 2 @ 6:00pm

Port Neches Little League Field

[email protected]  

[email protected]

Guest jackbquick

They will be allowed to play football. Start up middle of Aug travel will light maybe around Houston & Lake Charles but most will be played in Bmt.

Not the same answers I got from someone else stating this would be a year round commitment... no football, with travel from Dallas, Houston, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles , and Beaumont and 70$ a month. Quite a bit for 7u IMO.

Guest jackbquick

I do not know who told you that cause that has never been the case.

My wife spoke with Lloyd at the number that was left and that was the info she was given. My son really loves football as well as baseball and I want him to play whatever he wants and after she told him that he decided he did not want to try out. If it was a misunderstanding I apologize. Just curious how everything went and wish ya'll luck in the first year. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder