When Will 19 4A Finish Play? Games Posted Below

Guest Ranger83

The Barbers Hill at North Forest game  • will be played today  •  due to North Forest Prom on Friday.

The Galena Park at Crosby game on Friday will be played at 4:00PM due to GP's Prom Friday night.

The GC Memorial at CE King game on Saturday, will be played at 11:00Am due to King's Prom on Saturday.

Guest Ranger83

Barbers Hill and Kingwood Park will finish AT WORST 1-1. They both have North Forrest. (Who while capable, has probably been over baseball since we shut the season down.) Then would have to play for seeding.

Crosby, GCM, King, and GP will battle it out in a 2 game "playoff" format. Last man standing!

Dayton has a tough row to hoe. We will see how their pitching holds up. Three games in two days is tough on an MLB staff.

A lot still to be decided before May 12th.

Good Luck to all! To the victors go the spoils!

If Dayton beats CE king and Galena park and goes 2-1 then that would force GCM to win out to tie for the final spot.Crosby is basically in because they are up a game already on the rest of the field and have North Forest on their schedule.It should be interesting.

Guest Ranger83

If Dayton beats CE king and Galena park and goes 2-1 then that would force GCM to win out to tie for the final spot.Crosby is basically in because they are up a game already on the rest of the field and have North Forest on their schedule.It should be interesting.

I would be real suprised if Galena Park goes 2-1.

I would be real surprised if Galena Park goes 2-1.

Nothing would surprise me in this district with what's already happened this year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed