UPDATE __Important - Entering the SETXSPORTS TOURNAMENT - SEND ME PM

Here's what we got.  We are still working on the rules, payouts and entry fee's, but here is what we have and what we need.

1. $25.00 Entry fee per boat - one or two people (one person must be SETXSPORTS member & 18YO)

2.  Date is May 30th

3.  Location will be Mill Creek or Twin Dikes. More than likely Mill Creek.

4.  Time will probably be 6:00am - 2:00PM.

5.  We will have a big bass pot, separate $5.00 or $10.00 if you want to participate.

6.  Winner will be largest stringer, with a max of 5 fish. (this could change if someone has a better idea)

7.  Regular bass tournament rules apply, more details to come.

To determine payouts and places, we need to know how many fisherman we will have in this tournament. If you want (and CAN) fish this Tournament, please send me a personal message telling me you can fish it and if you have a partner.  Try to do this as soon as possible. The quicker I get this information, the quicker TVC and I can nail this thing down with the rules and the payouts.

Thanks and looking forward to a great tourney!

also if you are gonna enter then post it here that way other people can know how many are going to enter. Just in case say 4 teams enter thats only $100 which for some isnt even gas money.just a thought though.

Hey Raider, I plan on posting the number of boats/anglers on a daily basis. No point in making them post in two different locations...... I have not received a message from you yet.  Are you going to fish it?  If so, I need to know. If everyone waits till the last minute, it probably won't become a reality.

ok. i have one more question. say the guy that i want to go cant go for some reason, then can i bring another 13 yr. old as long as his grandfather goes?

There are only two people per boat. Tournaments are fished with a two man team. You can fish with a one man team but he/she will be competing with the others with two. To have three or more per boat is unfair as far as tournaments go because you are having 50% (or more) lures in the water for that team. It would be like one baseball team having 6 players on the field and the other having 9 players.

It should be two people maximum per boat, at least one adult and at least one member of setxsports.com.

tragichippy - TVC184

thats not real fair lol jk yall r going down anyways

I'm bringing my flyrods to make it more sporting.

The last time I fished a bass tournament with a flyrod, my partner and I did it at Six Mile on Toledo Bend. There were about 12 boats or so in the contest and a few of them chuckled as we left the ramp that morning. When we won the tournament, they weren't laughing quite as hard.  ;D

here is what we got so far:

1.  tragichippy - TVC184

2.  Raider 3 - partner

3.  Cardinal Supporter - partner

4.  VPbaseball#9 - partner

5.  Bullets - (needs a partner with a boat)

OK FOLKS, TIME IS GETTING NEAR.   WE ALREADY GOT 4 BOATS.........WE NEED 5 OR 6 MORE TO MAKE THIS FUN!!!!

Ok folks..........I tried to get a buddy of mine to enter this tourney so he could fish with bullets. He can't because of a Mobil Oil tournament. Looks like it would be a 4 boat tournament. So, do we want to fish a 4 boat tournament OR postpone and set another date?

1.  tragichippy - TVC184

2.  Raider 3 - partner

OK FOLKS, TIME IS GETTING NEAR.   WE ALREADY GOT 4 BOATS.........WE NEED 5 OR 6 MORE TO MAKE THIS FUN!!!!

Ok folks..........I tried to get a buddy of mine to enter this tourney so he could fish with bullets. He can't because of a Mobil Oil tournament. Looks like it would be a 4 boat tournament. So, do we want to fish a 4 boat tournament OR postpone and set another date?

There was 8 members that said May 30 Th would be their choice. I was not one of them but said I would anyway. There should be at least 4 more entries who said they would fish on the 30 Th. Where are they. This could be fun but I guess it is hard to get a group together. Some say they would like to but then when it comes down to it they have other priorities. Postponing it would probably result in the same outcome.

When we used to hold department fishing tournaments at work, we had a spring tournament and a fall tournament. The fall tournament was in September or October so as not to interfere too much with hunting season. Even then there is Teal hunting in September but probably not a lot of duck hunters in here. There is archery and squirrel season in October but again, probably not too many. The November generally deer season takes away most people so as long as it is before then, a fall tournament might not be a bad idea.

I am open for either. I can go for the May 30th date but I need to know fairly quickly so I can take a vacation day. I can take vacation any time that I want as long as I can find a replacement and the sooner, the better.

UPDATE!!

1.  tragichippy - TVC184

2.  Raider 3 - partner

6.  Melece - partner

thanks Melece.......we still need a person with a boat and no partner for bullets.  Call your friends!! I have a couple people I am going to call.  Lets see if we can get this thing going!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed