UPDATE __Important - Entering the SETXSPORTS TOURNAMENT - SEND ME PM

UPDATE!!

here is what we got so far:

1.  tragichippy - TVC184

2.  Raider 3 - partner

3.  Cardinal Supporter - partner

4.  VPbaseball#9 - partner

5.  Bullets - (needs a partner with a boat)

6.  Melece - partner

thanks Melece.......we still need a person with a boat and no partner for bullets.  Call your friends!! I have a couple people I am going to call.  Lets see if we can get this thing going!!

Okay, Its been several days and I have not seen anything else on the forum about this tourney. Is it still on? Has anymore posters signed up? Has anybody found a partner for Bullets? Keep us informed.

Sorry man........was hoping I would get atleast 1 1/2 more boats, but it looks like this is what we got. Still would like to get a partner for bullets. I can fish 3 out of my boat very comfortably. Anyone have any ideas on that?

Otherwise, its still on!!!

TVC, we need to get together this week (either by phone or in person) and hash out the details!

it's all good. i appreciate the effort.  maybe i might try to come out for the weigh in.  or it's conceivable i could fish from the bank if i decide to.  there was a guy in my dad's fishing club that used to fish from the bank during their tourney's by himself, and every now and then he'd take them by surprise.

Yea that's right...lol...i felt it was unfair considering i fish at sam rayburn on a weekly basis... :)

Yeah, I can see your point. It would really look bad when we win yet you fish there weekly.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed