Hardin Jefferson Soccer.

The person who posted this, is just a loser who has absolutely no athletic ability and was kicked off... no wait... quit his team wehn the coach started someone over him...

he has no soccer ability.

no athletic greatness in his life, except for pee wee football.

And would most likely get done up by any JV player in this state.

Montana, stop being a douche bag.

Maybe if you spent half the amount of time playing with a soccer ball, as much as you spend playing with other balls, you could hands down be HJ's towel boy. ;)

Guest GB Nelson

The person who posted this, is just a loser who has absolutely no athletic ability and was kicked off... no wait... quit his team wehn the coach started someone over him...

Maybe if you spent half the amount of time playing with a soccer ball, as much as you spend playing with other balls, you could hands down be HJ's towel boy. ;)

Nuff Said.

HJ soccer is a joke. Ha!

.(name removed). is not very good..

There goalkeeper was there best player....  :P

Both of these post are not only embarrasing but rude and completely uncalled for. Montana, you should probably not post on the soccer forum. If you are going to cut down your own school, i dont want to see what you would put about others. If it were up to me you would be off this board. Cheezit, you look just as trashy and classless as Montana. Im disgusted.

HJ soccer is a joke. Ha!

Both of these post are not only embarrasing but rude and completely uncalled for. Montana, you should probably not post on the soccer forum. If you are going to cut down your own school, i dont want to see what you would put about others. If it were up to me you would be off this board. Cheezit, you look just as trashy and classless as Montana. Im disgusted.

I am very happy to say that Montana is not from Hardin-Jefferson... he is from Silsbee, just has nothing better to do than get online and trash talk about a sport he apparently doesn't even play....

HJ soccer is a joke. Ha!

Trashy and Classless? are you even kidding me? All he has done on here, since he had an acount, is talk trash... specifically on HJ... im not from HJ, and am not the biggest fan of them, nor are they of me... but when you have an obsetion of trying to make yourself feel better, due to the lack of athletic talent you were born with, by putting down another team is disgusting. JCB, say what you want to say about my post, but all it was, was the Truth.

HJ soccer is a joke. Ha!

Trashy and Classless? are you even kidding me? All he has done on here, since he had an acount, is talk trash... specifically on HJ... im not from HJ, and am not the biggest fan of them, nor are they of me... but when you have an obsetion of trying to make yourself feel better, due to the lack of athletic talent you were born with, by putting down another team is disgusting. JCB, say what you want to say about my post, but all it was, was the Truth.

good post!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder