Not Braggin, Just Proud.......

Just wanted to share a couple of pics from The Reservation.  Extremely proud and hope all the area teams will have the chance to enjoy a new stadium of thier own really soon.  Not braggin, just very proud of the things going on at The Reservation!

PNG..........Honor............Pride..........Tradition

SB1.jpg

SB5.jpg

Just wanted to share a couple of pics from The Reservation.  Extremely proud and hope all the area teams will have the chance to enjoy a new stadium of thier own really soon.  Not braggin, just very proud of the things going on at The Reservation!

SB1.jpg

SB5.jpg

That bottom picture pretty much personafies the state of soccer versus football here in Texas. ;) ;D

SB1.jpg

SB5.jpg

That bottom picture pretty much personafies the state of soccer versus football here in Texas. ;) ;D

Looks like MOST of the parents showed up.      :D

Yall have a new Coach and stadium so you guys are ready to roll. Did you guys get a new field house to?

The field house is fairly new, maybe late 90's. It was a fairly high dollar item that came out of the bond from the 90's. It is very nice with a great weight room.

SB1.jpg

SB5.jpg

Another thing I noticed about that bottom picture was the person sitting by themselves on the far left on the visitors side. It looks like he has been exiled from sitting with the others. ;D

png decided to play 7th grade football and guess who made the decision the next day to do the same.it starts with an N and ends in a D.dont think that ned isnt gonna upgrade there stadium.why do you think png let burnett go?because ned was having more success and thats not gonna work.were like two very jealous brothers.if one gets someting the others got to have it.its why imo its the best rivalry in the state.

png decided to play 7th grade football and guess who made the decision the next day to do the same.it starts with an N and ends in a D.dont think that ned isnt gonna upgrade there stadium.why do you think png let burnett go?because ned was having more success and thats not gonna work.were like two very jealous brothers.if one gets someting the others got to have it.its why imo its the best rivalry in the state.

I agree with ONE of your points......MCM is the BEST rivalry in the State if you ask me. 

I agree with ONE of your points......MCM is the BEST rivalry in the State if you ask me. 

Guess who built a new facility and the other one is hoping?  Just funning with you'all.

Nederland high school is a very good high school, part of a very organized school district. It would be a plus for any student to be a part of PNG or Nederland. Both schools represent their district very well. PNG and Nederland are very competitive on and off the field but I think each school is interested in educating its students more than saying we have a better stadium than you do. 

Nederland high school is a very good high school, part of a very organized school district. It would be a plus for any student to be a part of PNG or Nederland. Both schools represent their district very well. PNG and Nederland are very competitive on and off the field but I think each school is interested in educating its students more than saying we have a better stadium than you do. 

My above statements were all in good fun since I know TVC184. Nothing harmful meant by the statement.

I would love to see a pic of the home stands for our first home game the year !!! I will be the one wearing the purple shirt on about the 30th row, 47 yard line !!!! Should be easy to see me, like I said I will be the one in the purple shirt !!!

LOL !  You should be pretty easy to find!  I agree, first home game, the stands will be a rockin!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124