SILSBEE

smsplayer

all i have to say is heckler me and you talked after the game and got along fine the game was a little rough but we all got along after woards but the mom is right even if that would have been a silsbee player we were talking about it not just because hes a ref he is an adult 

Sounds like i missed a good "game" haha... silsbee and hj hate each other period, especially in soccer. i loved playin ltown and nederland even though i knew we would lose, except for the night we beat nederland :).  but i always hated playing hj because of ignorant fans, on both sides, who thought they would come see people try to hurt each other than play soccer. i hate hj fans, just like im sure hj players hate silsbee fans, but i always made sure silsbee won. blame who and what you want but haters hate and winners win

all i have to say is heckler me and you talked after the game and got along fine the game was a little rough but we all got along after woards but the mom is right even if that would have been a silsbee player we were talking about it not just because hes a ref he is an adult 

I agree... and i believe he was wrong for what he did getting in the refs face and all but the only thing i disagree with is the antics of one silsbee fan who was laughing when our player got fouled,,,, but its a relief we were all finally able to get along... didnt think it was gonna happen after that first game but it finally did.. haha

Sounds like i missed a good "game" haha... silsbee and hj hate each other period, especially in soccer. i loved playin ltown and nederland even though i knew we would lose, except for the night we beat nederland :).  but i always hated playing hj because of ignorant fans, on both sides, who thought they would come see people try to hurt each other than play soccer. i hate hj fans, just like im sure hj players hate silsbee fans, but i always made sure silsbee won. blame who and what you want but haters hate and winners win

And as for you... wut are you talking about? You werent there so you have no clue what happened.. aside from that one silsbee fan, the rest of the fans on both sides were just fine.. most of the stuff happened on the field between the ref and one of our players and our coach.. Next time make sure you know wut your talking about before your fingers hit the keyboard..

all i have left to say is that after first game we all almost got in a fight but agfter this game we were able to shake hands no fights and after the game i got to joke around with some of the hj players  just for that i have respect for  hj soccer team  and as for the kid who got in the refs face after the game i could tell he was sorry and  i probally wouldnt have done what he did  and gone as far as he did but i would have been a little mad ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder