Silsbee verses HJ Friday 7pm PNG High School

Lazeek

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats true but never said all 5.  If they could that would be great.  I just mean we need more defensive effort like that and more like we played in the first game.  We will be missing two big parts of that tomorrow.

Yes sir. I didn't mean to imply that you meant all five. The thought popped into my head. And I pray that those guys have a speedy recovery.

I think HJ & Silsbee Fans are getting to familiar with each other, even the trash talk is weak :D :D

Jay, I think you know me well enough that I can get mean and nasty with the smack talk. The problem I have with some of these HJ guys, I know them personally and they are great guys. I can't get too nasty with these guys. On the other hand, some of the others, I wouldn't mind meeting them in a dark alley with my boys Bif and Rocko. ;D

I know what you mean, I have 6 kids from SL on my select baseball team, Good people in SL.

Just send Bif and Rocko only after a select few. ;D

Guest ST4life

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

next great game what a district hope all those other teams are ready for the playoffs instead of a warmup game we are always trying too decide seeding  ;D :D;):) 8) :o high flying hawks vs shooting out the lights tigers

But with Lane & Stallworth injured your prediction might just happen..... :'(

yea cuz if stallworth and lane play theres no WAY HJ can beat silsbee right st4life..... if i hear that excuse after this game too im probably jus gonna tell you to go play in traffic or somethingg..

Well lets break it down shall we:

Lane & Stallworth in the game agianst HJ= a win by 10

Lane & Stallworth out of the game agianst HJ= a loss by 3

wow that is as easy as 1st grade math....... ;D

I bet you anything if Burrell and Bernad was injured you would be saying the same thing........ unless you think Jacoby could take care of the Tigers by himself.......

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

next great game what a district hope all those other teams are ready for the playoffs instead of a warmup game we are always trying too decide seeding  ;D :D;):) 8) :o high flying hawks vs shooting out the lights tigers

yea cuz if stallworth and lane play theres no WAY HJ can beat silsbee right st4life..... if i hear that excuse after this game too im probably jus gonna tell you to go play in traffic or somethingg..

I bet you anything if Burrell and Bernad was injured you would be saying the same thing........ unless you think Jacoby could take care of the Tigers by himself.......

I thought that Silsbee was 10-12 deep?

;D ;D ;D

Guest ST4life

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

;D ;D ;D

what everybody meant was:

if you took Silsbee 2nd string vs. HJ 2nd string the score would probably look like this

Silsbee 75

HJ 52

Silsbee starting line up was Robinson, Stallworth, Walters, Lane and Hill

until Lane and Stallworth got injured........

so you would have these bench players to choose from:

Harris, Thomas, Bolton, Byars, Jones, Skinner and Archer......

that could be a 3rd or 4th place district team with just these players......... 

Guest ST4life

Silsbee lost 1 offensive contributer and 1 of the best defensive players even though you have more good players to fill those shoes its still going to make a diffrence.......

didnt Lane guard Jacoby when they played @ HJ........... ???

Guest tigersvoice

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

;D ;D ;D

what everybody meant was:

if you took Silsbee 2nd string vs. HJ 2nd string the score would probably look like this

Silsbee 75

HJ 52

Silsbee starting line up was Robinson, Stallworth, Walters, Lane and Hill

until Lane and Stallworth got injured........

so you would have these bench players to choose from:

Harris, Thomas, Bolton, Byars, Jones, Skinner and Archer......

that could be a 3rd or 4th place district team with just these players.........   

Geeez!  Give the guy some points for innovation if nothing else.

Guest tigersvoice

I am hearing that they are using the Beaumont Chapter for the game on Friday. :o :o :o

Well there goes the neighborhood :( :(

Mr. Beaumont chapter official remember that was a Silsbee fan that said that, we at HJ think yall do a marvelous job......... :-*

Awww, Papa - that was cheap.  Doubt that the same three from Tuesday will be the team of officials at Friday's game.  With these two teams, it would have to be an awfully bad job of officiating to cause a difference in who wins.  I believe that the two teams are THAT close.

I am hearing that they are using the Beaumont Chapter for the game on Friday. :o :o :o

Well there goes the neighborhood :( :(

Mr. Beaumont chapter official remember that was a Silsbee fan that said that, we at HJ think yall do a marvelous job......... :-*

Awww, Papa - that was cheap.  Doubt that the same three from Tuesday will be the team of officials at Friday's game.   With these two teams, it would have to be an awfully bad job of officiating to cause a difference in who wins.  I believe that the two teams are THAT close.

That's for sure. The two prior games were officiated by SFA chapter officials. Beaumont Chapter will officiate this game. Why, I don't know. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont