Silsbee verses HJ Friday 7pm PNG High School

Lazeek

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it wasn't directed to you then!?

Hey can I give my WOS vs. Orangefield prediction on here...........

Oh well here it is any way...........

WOS 72

Orangefield 62

sorry Bobcat.......... :D

Sorry?  For what?  I like when you predict...you're usually wrong. Lazeek is right..NO WAY it's that high.

Guest ST4life

Then it wasn't directed to you then!?

Hey can I give my WOS vs. Orangefield prediction on here...........

Oh well here it is any way...........

WOS 72

Orangefield 62

sorry Bobcat.......... :D

Sorry?  For what?  I like when you predict...you're usually wrong. Lazeek is right..NO WAY it's that high.

It wont be that high but WOS will still get the W..........

Guest ST4life

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

next great game what a district hope all those other teams are ready for the playoffs instead of a warmup game we are always trying too decide seeding  ;D :D;):) 8) :o high flying hawks vs shooting out the lights tigers

But with Lane & Stallworth injured your prediction might just happen..... :'(

I think HJ & Silsbee Fans are getting to familiar with each other, even the trash talk is weak :D :D

Jay, I think you know me well enough that I can get mean and nasty with the smack talk. The problem I have with some of these HJ guys, I know them personally and they are great guys. I can't get too nasty with these guys. On the other hand, some of the others, I wouldn't mind meeting them in a dark alley with my boys Bif and Rocko. ;D

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

next great game what a district hope all those other teams are ready for the playoffs instead of a warmup game we are always trying too decide seeding  ;D :D;):) 8) :o high flying hawks vs shooting out the lights tigers

But with Lane & Stallworth injured your prediction might just happen..... :'(

yea cuz if stallworth and lane play theres no WAY HJ can beat silsbee right st4life..... if i hear that excuse after this game too im probably jus gonna tell you to go play in traffic or somethingg..

I think HJ & Silsbee Fans are getting to familiar with each other, even the trash talk is weak :D :D

Jay, I think you know me well enough that I can get mean and nasty with the smack talk. The problem I have with some of these HJ guys, I know them personally and they are great guys. I can't get too nasty with these guys. On the other hand, some of the others, I wouldn't mind meeting them in a dark alley with my boys Bif and Rocko. ;D

AAW you wouldnt be implying me in there would you??  haha

i think the reason theres minimal trash tlk right now is cuz no matter how much trash we tlk it wont affect the outcome of the gamee... and i think that silsbee and HJ fans arent sure how this is gonna turn out with the shocking outcome of the last game.. could get very interesting

This game will be tough on the Tigers missing 2 starters from the first game in all probability.  They should be thinking about the playoffs and rest DC's knee,  I am not sure of his status but the next games are more important than this one no matter who they are against.  With this being said We can still win  with big games from our big guys and the continuous good play outside.  They need to stay out of foul trouble and we need to play better defense as a team to limit the penetrations.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed