Silsbee verses HJ Friday 7pm PNG High School

Lazeek

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HJbaseball09

I hope it is gonna be a really good game. Without DC the tigers might fall apart because he is one of the key players following Shannon Robinson. But i think HJ will pull it off.

If we are without DC,  it will be tough to pul it out.  We can do it but it will take a great effort and keeping our big men out of foul trouble.  We will have to slow down HJ's guards getting to the basket.

i agree with you... without DC, or if he's not close to 100%, i think the hawks take it.  if he's back and ready to go, and on a neutral court, anything can happen.  it should be interesting.  HJ has a much more effective gameplan to play the tigers now, but Silsbee will surely adjust to that as well.  i'll say this is a 5-7 point game, and could go either way.

Yes DC is a huge loss if he is out especially withot Lane already he is real good on the defensive end as well as being our guard with size.  Starting two at 5'7 or so we really miss his 6'2.  He could match up real well with the bigger guards.  Our two "mighty mouse" guards can more than hold their own,  but his size and speed is a great asset.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont