Silsbee verses HJ Friday 7pm PNG High School

Lazeek

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

next great game what a district hope all those other teams are ready for the playoffs instead of a warmup game we are always trying too decide seeding  ;D :D;):) 8) :o high flying hawks vs shooting out the lights tigers

But with Lane & Stallworth injured your prediction might just happen..... :'(

yea cuz if stallworth and lane play theres no WAY HJ can beat silsbee right st4life..... if i hear that excuse after this game too im probably jus gonna tell you to go play in traffic or somethingg..

Well lets break it down shall we:

Lane & Stallworth in the game agianst HJ= a win by 10

Lane & Stallworth out of the game agianst HJ= a loss by 3

wow that is as easy as 1st grade math....... ;D

I bet you anything if Burrell and Bernad was injured you would be saying the same thing........ unless you think Jacoby could take care of the Tigers by himself.......

I thought that Silsbee was 10-12 deep?

;D ;D ;D

NO Lazeek.. thats only when they beat us... if they lose to us then they're no longer 10 to 12 deep... cuz if they were they wouldnt be able to make excuses... haha

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

next great game what a district hope all those other teams are ready for the playoffs instead of a warmup game we are always trying too decide seeding  ;D :D;):) 8) :o high flying hawks vs shooting out the lights tigers

yea cuz if stallworth and lane play theres no WAY HJ can beat silsbee right st4life..... if i hear that excuse after this game too im probably jus gonna tell you to go play in traffic or somethingg..

I bet you anything if Burrell and Bernad was injured you would be saying the same thing........ unless you think Jacoby could take care of the Tigers by himself.......

;D ;D ;D

NO Lazeek.. thats only when they beat us... if they lose to us then they're no longer 10 to 12 deep... cuz if they were they wouldnt be able to make excuses... haha

I guess we are still 10 to 12 deep......... :D :D :D

Guest tigersvoice

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

;D ;D ;D

Now laugh, Heckler!!

Guest ST4life

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

;D ;D ;D

Now laugh, Heckler!!

:D:o:D:o:D:o:D

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

;D ;D ;D

Now laugh, Heckler!!

uhmm ok.... hahahaha

Guest ST4life

HJ 65 Silsbee 62

Silsbee 65 HJ 62

;D ;D ;D

Now laugh, Heckler!!

uhmm ok.... hahahaha

Lets all laugh........... :D :D :D :D

Guest tigersvoice

Should have flipped if you have injured players.  Get them some rest, even if you have to go as number 2...

Silsbee wanted to flip.  H-J did not.  At that impasse, Silsbee was not going to concede the first seeding, so the game was played.  Worked out pretty well for Silsbee.  Thanks for your original thinking and input.

(Modified because I left out a key word, "not."

Should have flipped if you have injured players.  Get them some rest, even if you have to go as number 2...

Silsbee wanted to flip.  H-J did not.  At that impasse, Silsbee was going to concede the first seeding, so the game was played.  Worked out pretty well for Silsbee.  Thanks for your original thinking and input.

I know who wanted to flip and who didn't, but thanks anyway??

They're still in shock, nash.  :D

And so do you, Cat05.  So who will all the Oragefield fans watch now?

Classy, but it's OraNgefield, with an 'n'.

Aimee is playing softball, so that's where I will be. Oh and the games/practices of the 2 basketball teams I coach during the summer. Does Silsbee need a girls coach to help them get on track again? 

Guest tigersvoice

Aimee is playing softball, so that's where I will be. Oh and the games/practices of the 2 basketball teams I coach during the summer. Does Silsbee need a girls coach to help them get on track again? 

My, my - you are certainly the main contender for Mr. OraNgefield this year aren't you?  Toot that horn, Man.  Nobody else is.  Now you can exist vicariously through your brother and sister.  They seem to be accomplishing something.

Guest tigersvoice

Oh, this one almost got away.  We have the best coach there is - we could use some of your player, though.  After all, you're not using them; lose in the first round??  Geeez!

Guest stevenash

Anybody have any idea where all of those recent "Silsbee by 15, Silsbee by 20, Silsbee by 25" went in the last 48 hrs?

You, Sir, deserve what you get.

Don't we all, Sir?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami