WO-S vs LC-M..Who Wins And Why Comments

Who wins Friday night?  

1. 1. Who wins Friday night?

Just making an observation that WOS as a rule puts MOST of its's best athlete's on the field that is most important to the majority of them - FOOTBALL - while LCM puts its' best athletes on the field that is most important to them - BASEBALL.

I think you are 100% right about that. For just about all of the WO-S players, football is #1 on their agenda. You don't have that kind of dedication at LC-M. They have the talent, but I am not sure why they can't get the job done. You can't tell me that Nederland or PN-G has that much more talent than LC-M. And they are good at both baseball and football year in and year out. Bridge City is doing excellent in both sports as well.

By the way, I always root for LC-M unless they are playing against the Stangs. I actually got excited when they brought the new coach in because I thought he would turn things around.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoStangs

I have a feeling 'bojo' wont live past this season.

I have a feeling it'll barely last during this season. It's too bad, also, because it's funny as heck -- I laugh every time I read or hear that word! :lol:

I think WO-S and PN-G along with NED have the tradition of the kids wanting to play ball since the time they can walk and carry a ball, until they get that type of tradition and dedication i dont see too much changing,EXP... my son who is 8 now has been wanting to play at the REZ since he was 4 and hes been playing for our Jr football for two years now and you can hardly get him too take off his jersey

BTW mustang fans the Groves braves are coming too town on sat the 9th too play the mustangs in you jr football league and PN plays them later in the month, they play at the field up by the ford dealer in town. :wink:

Here is a given,

The Mustang die hards, GoStangs,Kicker,HEB,Grad and many more will always trash LCM regardless of what the school, Coaches or Players try to do to become more successfull in football. The whole BS about BOJO is getting rather ridiculous and listening to the grown men trash it is even worse.

The Coach is trying to get the kids and community to believe they can and will be better and to work harder. Who cares what slogan they use, go back and look who started trashing it and it is traced right back to a WOS adult.

I have read thousands of post on many boards over the last 3 or 4 years and one think remains the same, WOS adults continue to trash everything and anything LCM does, and the funny part is I have never seen a "REAL" LCM poster trash WOS.

You guys are better in football.... great....LCM is trying and will become better. They talk about all the coaches leaving and one of the reasons is Coach Moody works long hours and will never be accused of not putting forth 100% effort.

I have over the years defended the Bears and even though we have moved on I will still feel the need to attempt to stop the continous bashing.

Please get over it and move on these are kids.

I know some of you and you know me, even if I disliked someone or something as bad as you guys do LCM I would in time get over it.............

I predict WOS will beat LCM tonight but I hope for the community it is a good game and that someone actually gives props to both teams.

Good Luck to both teams and let's hope they both avoid injuries.

Here is a given' date='

The Mustang die hards, GoStangs,Kicker,HEB,Grad and many more will always trash LCM regardless of what the school, Coaches or Players try to do to become more successfull in football. The whole BS about BOJO is getting rather ridiculous and listening to the grown men trash it is even worse.

The Coach is trying to get the kids and community to believe they can and will be better and to work harder. Who cares what slogan they use, go back and look who started trashing it and it is traced right back to a WOS adult.

I have read thousands of post on many boards over the last 3 or 4 years and one think remains the same, WOS adults continue to trash everything and anything LCM does, and the funny part is I have never seen a "REAL" LCM poster trash WOS.

You guys are better in football.... great....LCM is trying and will become better. They talk about all the coaches leaving and one of the reasons is Coach Moody works long hours and will never be accused of not putting forth 100% effort.

I have over the years defended the Bears and even though we have moved on I will still feel the need to attempt to stop the continous bashing.

Please get over it and move on these are kids.

I know some of you and you know me, even if I disliked someone or something as bad as you guys do LCM I would in time get over it.............

I predict WOS will beat LCM tonight but I hope for the community it is a good game and that someone actually gives props to both teams.

Good Luck to both teams and let's hope they both avoid injuries.[/quote']

:? it sure does not look like you have "moved on."

Bears, I could not agree more.

Personally, I think it is funny/somewhat pathetic that these "grown men/women" (Kicker, Heb, GoStangs, etc...) get so much enjoyment out of bashing what our kids are trying so hard to believe in. I saygo ahead and let them have their fun.

If you think it is bad on this board by all means try to avoid the wo-s board, it gets pretty ugly over there.

one more thing, I will never predict us to lose before a game is played, it just doesn't send a very good message to the kids.

Good luck Bears.

Bears' date=' I could not agree more.

Personally, I think it is funnier/somewhat pathetic that these "grown men/women" (Kicker, Heb, GoStangs, etc...) get so much enjoyment out of bashing what our kids are trying so hard to believe in.

If you think it is bad on this board by all means try to avoid the wo-s board, it gets pretty ugly over there.[/quote']

Why do you have to question their manhood? that's personal and totally out of line. Do you honestly believe that we hate lc-m so much that if a student from that school was sick or hurt, we would not help them? As far as bashing your battlecry, if i'm not mistaken i thought that was what a rivalry was all about. You can't tell me that the alumni from lc-m ever has anything negative to say about wo-s. Look, you guys wanted a rivalry so now you got one. Deal with it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder