Spurger @ West Hardin Predictions???

Joharr73

Ive said it before and ill say it again. West Hardin is one of if not the most hostile enviroment to play in. they can do and say whatever they want and get away with it. the fans are loud disrespectful and nerve racking so i can see the fans and refs winning it for west hardin. if calls are mad even on both sides then itll be a close one but will go Spurgers way.

Guest Gambit Jr.

The Oilers will need to give Chase no room when he has the ball, and box out big George.

Copeland will just need to be Copeland.

If this happens i see a good game in the making.

Pirates 64 Oilers 60

Ive said it before and ill say it again. West Hardin is one of if not the most hostile enviroment to play in. they can do and say whatever they want and get away with it. the fans are loud disrespectful and nerve racking so i can see the fans and refs winning it for west hardin. if calls are mad even on both sides then itll be a close one but will go Spurgers way.

Every HOME team crowd is loud, disrespectful & nerve racking in the visiting teams opinion.  That's why their the home teams' fans; to give their players the edge.  So far, so far... the only people I've seen being too over board at a West Hardin game is two fans for Houston Heights team & one from Hull-Daisetta.  All three were asked to leave by the refs, not West Hardin's staff. 

Based off of your post above that I've quoted for you, what has West Hardin done that is so bad or any different than any other schools home games???

Also, for anyone that is interested in this Fridays game, it will start at 6:00PM.  Spurger does not have a JV team & West Hardin's girls are not playing.  Hope to see all our "loud, disrespectful & nerve racking" fans there!!!  Go Oilers!!!

i have a few questions maybe someone can clear up lets say WH does lose to spurger but beats HI wich they should that would put them at 4-6 in district, and if evadale beats HD and HD that would make evadale and HD both 4-6 right? and if this is correct how will they decide the last playoff seed

this would be the case if HD losses its next2 and WH and ev win their next 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder