NEDERLAND FANS! SAVE THE DRY ERASE BOARD AND SCHOOL SPIRIT

neddog69

dude yall had yalls chance to beat us...yall didnt...no if's, and's or but's about it...so get over it...and if you wanna get on here and whine and say how we copied yall then you obviously have no life and how about you stay on topic about how we are trying to stop our school from becoming a jail..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im confused...Why would we want to be like yall? Didn't we beat yall this year? Yeah thats what i thought...

hmm yea when we were in a slump but were back and better than ever right now and i PROMISE ya'll couldnt do it again.... ya'll barely beat vidor...

yes and the sun was in their eyes  ::)

I promise you that you wouldnt beat central or livingston in livingston, you just need to worry about silsbee before you put your attention on nederland  ;D

First let me say this to the Dome Dummies.  Ya'll did an outstanding job of displaying your school spirit friday night.  It was the loud send off this team deserved for their final home game.

I would also like to share information I received from the superintendent after my previous post.  I quote from an e-mail I received:  "The "no sign" rule has been a rule in our UIL District for several years. It is on page 14 of the District 20 AAAA UIL Handbook, Item 10. It was voted on by the Executive Committee of our District because of disturbances at several  basketball games that got entirely out of hand."  The principal later told me this was a basketball specific rule and not enforcable at other sports.

Ultimately there was rule in place that had it been known and enforced would have kept this from ever becoming an issue.  I hope some lessons were learned through this process. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder