High Island @ Spurger, predict?

My prediction... someone gets hurt LOL :'(

Spurger by 15

Come on now, how can u joke bout injuries?

The Pirates have had tooooooooo many this season already, luckily they weren't as severe as everyone thought.

I think that coach just needs to invest in some bubble wrap, or atleast some elbow pads for the entire team, the pirates have been hell on the elbows!!  I know atleast 4 this season that has hurt an elbow.

I predict, Pirates by 16, with Rawls, Blankenship, and Whittaker in double digits & WITH NO ONE GETTING HURT ;)

Guest THE SCOUTER

Spurger by 15

Spurger by 15

Come on now, how can u joke bout injuries?

The Pirates have had tooooooooo many this season already, luckily they weren't as severe as everyone thought.

I think that coach just needs to invest in some bubble wrap, or atleast some elbow pads for the entire team, the pirates have been heck on the elbows!!  I know atleast 4 this season that has hurt an elbow.

I predict, Pirates by 16, with Rawls, Blankenship, and Whittaker in double digits & WITH NO ONE GETTING HURT ;)

Rawls should have been on the Varsity since the beginning. Why was he on jv i have no idea.

Guest THE SCOUTER

totally Rawls decision & only Rawls knows the reason.  What only matters now is that he is where he should be & is and has been a great asset to the Spurger Pirates the last few games. 

Spurger--------------by------------------10 ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree by both. Catman I'll say 10+. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They had Rawls on JV so the JV could have a team.

What???  You are totally wrong!!!

Rawls was on Varsity @ the start, he made a dicision to play JV or either quit.  Coach let him go to JV, to keep the ball in his hand.  One other player done the same & then ended up quiting!!!  Both players in discussion are sophmores that have played for years & their dicision this season has left fans/etc. puzzled, but for now Rawls is playing Varsity & doing a heck of a job.

Let's go Spurger Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder