K-Park 52 BH 36 Final

yes KParks team does return all of their players and BH returns all but 1 (and she was out last night) next year.  Both teams also have some good players on JV that will be trying to move up next year.

KP has a good post and their whole team is full of hustlers and they stripped the ball from us many times last night and caused many turnovers. I was impressed at how quick they got in our face when we received the pass.  As far as pure speed, they don't have a whole lot, but they keep their motor running at all times and that makes up for it.

Coach Gober had the girls ready to play and they handled the pressure better than us.

yes KParks team does return all of their players and BH returns all but 1 (and she was out last night) next year.  Both teams also have some good players on JV that will be trying to move up next year.

KP has a good post and their whole team is full of hustlers and they stripped the ball from us many times last night and caused many turnovers. I was impressed at how quick they got in our face when we received the pass.  As far as pure speed, they don't have a whole lot, but they keep their motor running at all times and that makes up for it.

Coach Gober had the girls ready to play and they handled the pressure better than us.

Thanks 85, I missed the game cause I had to earn my living on the road this week, so appreciate the analysis...I was beginning to think it was because I wasn't there cheering  ;D  We'll be fine, we are VERY young and need to experience losing to know we don't like it.  Hurt not having our one senior starter there.  She is not a "star" but is a solid consistent rock of experience the young ones need.

Will there will be a playoff between KPark and BH now?

Here are the standings:

W L PCT W L PCT W L PCT W L PCT

Kingwood Park  10 2

Barbers Hill      9 3 

Dayton            9 3 

C.E. King          9 3

Right now its very complicated, but these top four are almost assured playoff spots...I'm done predicting since we have lost two games we expected to win.  But right now KP is in the drivers seat, but they have to play CEK who has a chance to beat them.  If BH wins out, defeating Dayton and GCM, then they are guaranteed at least second (IF KP beats CEK).  If KP loses to CEK and BH wins out, then you could have three teams with the same record.  That makes my head spin with all the head to heads to factor in.  Right now most likely scenario is KP #1, BH #2, Dayton #3, and CEK #4.  But that is just a guess at this point.  That would give BH Livingston (likely) in the first round.  We don't want this actually since Pennee Hall is a BH alum state champion as a player (twice!) and former state champion coach at BH.  She is much loved at BH and we just as soon not have to play her.  But if we do, so be it!  Ok, my head really hurts now. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami