If it isnt Stump Im leaning towards Faircloth

PNG1992

based on the limited info we can see on these guys ive liked what Ive read about Brandon Faircloth. If the new coach comes from the current PNG applicant list he may be my favorite.

I believe Faircloth stated he wants the HC at Westlake.

He obviously wants to be a HC somewhere or he wouldnt have applied for these positions.

based on the limited info we can see on these guys ive liked what Ive read about Brandon Faircloth. If the new coach comes from the current PNG applicant list he may be my favorite.

I believe Faircloth stated he wants the HC at Westlake.

He obviously wants to be a HC somewhere or he wouldnt have applied for these positions.

This is true.

YEAR  DISTRICT    W    L    T    COACH

2007  23-AAA      5    5    0    Huey Chancellor

2006  23-AAA      8    3    0    Huey Chancellor

2005  20-AAA      9    2    0    Huey Chancellor

2004  20-AAA      7    5    0    Huey Chancellor

2003  23-AAA    13    1    0    Huey Chancellor

2002  23-AAA    13    2    0    Huey Chancellor

2001  25-AAA    12    1    0    Huey Chancellor

2000  25-AAA      7    5    0    Huey Chancellor

1999  20-AAA      8    4    0    Huey Chancellor

1998  20-AAA      6    4    0    Huey Chancellor

1997  22-AAA      3    7    0    Huey Chancellor

1996  22-AAA      6    4    0    Huey Chancellor

1995  23-AAA      6    4    0    Huey Chancellor

I'm not impressed with this record at a sub par 3A school

Faircloth is probably the front runner, but I think Garrett is on his heels. Don't know if Faircloth is that hyped about coming here, I do know Garrett wants it bad. Other than that I've heard Griffin's name tossed around.

Same here......I know Garrett wants the job, but also heard Faircloth wasn't that hyped about coming to PNG. 

Why would he travel from Odessa to PNG twice if he wasn't excited about getting the job. That makes absolutely no sense.

We'll see, here's my take on things and might be wrong. I think PNG is trying lure one of the outside guys that have a good resume and fit the PNG system. If it doesn't work out with any of them, then they'll contact Stump. Some many rumors and everything else, I don't know what to believe anymore. Like I said before, just bring in a good coach and let's move on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder