HF @ Silsbee Predictions

Guest ST4life

Guest ST4life

Will Silsbee try to go over 100 for the 4th time or

just lay back and let Skinner, Harris, and others that dont get a whole lot of playing time step in?

Silsbee needs to let 6'7 Skinner get more playing time under the basket agianst these weak teams like HF, BC and Orangefield so he can be ready for the play-offs

also Harris is going to be an awsome player but he looks kinda nervous and misses alot of shots under the basket but with a little more playing time he should be able to work all of those kinks out........that kid can jump.............

Guest ST4life

Question.  Is this Harris any kin to the tall Harris kid from a few years ago?  Think his name was Bryan 'Sticks' Harris.  This kid used to block shots like it was no tomorrow.

No his brother is Donavan Harris.......... Donavan won state in track and was also a good reciver on the football team......

I wish Donavan would have played basketball like his brother is doing now.......... :'(

cause that kid could jump...........

Guest ST4life

Ok.  Thanks for clearing that up. 

6'10 sticks was good but could have been better.......

he was not very aggresive at the basket.........

if he would have played as hard as Terance Williams, Dessmond Doss, or Shannon Robinson than he would be at a D1 school or even the NBA..........

Question.  Is this Harris any kin to the tall Harris kid from a few years ago?  Think his name was Bryan 'Sticks' Harris.  This kid used to block shots like it was no tomorrow.

No his brother is Donavan Harris.......... Donavan won state in track and was also a good reciver on the football team......

I wish Donavan would have played basketball like his brother is doing now.......... :'(

cause that kid could jump...........

Correct, Xavior is Donovan Harris' brother. Xavior is a '6"2 soph. who was just brought up off the JV a couple of weeks ago. Harris is playing very well and is definetly contributing to the team. With the addition of '6"6 Barnes coming up off of the JV next week, the Tigers will have 4 soph. playing on varsity, 2 of them being starters.

I also wished Donovan would have played basketball last year. He definetly could jump out of the gym. I guess that's why he won the state championship in the high jump last year to go along with his 110 meter hurdle championship.

if he would have played as hard as Terance Williams, Dessmond Doss, or Shannon Robinson than he would be at a D1 school or even the NBA..........

Uuuuuuuhhh Sticks was not 6'10!!  You must be thinking of the big that Silsbee had that played for Sam Houston.

I know he didn't play aggressive on offense.  On defense, he was swatting anything that comes close to the basket.

Guest ST4life

Uuuuuuuhhh Sticks was not 6'10!!  You must be thinking of the big that Silsbee had that played for Sam Houston.

then how tall was he  ???....... he is taller than Skinner........

If I remember sticks was 6'6 or 6'7!!!!

If he wasn't 6'10", he was 6'9" with a 6'11" wingspan!

He was like 6'7" as a sophmore, which he was on Varsity.  I think he grew to 6'10" as a senior.

Guest ST4life

whatever man he was taller than 6'7......... ::)  how bout I bet you some nachos and a coke for friday........ :D

hey AggiesAreWe how tall was sticks?

Guest ST4life

I bet anything that you want that sticks was not 6'10!!!!!

You are thinking of the kid that played at Sam.

I know he is taller than 6'7..........

Hey AAW where you at?

Guest ST4life

To answer all of you guys questions, Bryan "Sticks" Harris was '6"8, Eddie Fobbs was '6"11. Harris went to Texas Southern, Fobbs went to Sam Houston and is now playing professionaly overseas and doing real well.

Thanks see Lazeek I knew that Sticks was taller than 6'7......... :P

As much as I would like to see Silsbee score 100 points again I don't thinkg the coaches will allow it to happen again. I know there capable of it. Byars and Walters will be hitting those three's though and Robinson will be on them three's, inside shots and full court pressure defense. Stallworth is man-handling the board like he need to and will be putting those put back shot in for us. Silsbee will use this game as a practice and get there reserved players plenty of playing time and as far as this Harris kid. The one at Texas Southern was not aggressive but was a big kids in the paint and the one who played for Sam Houston I really don't know much about him but like AAW said he is 6'11 though

Guest ST4life

As much as I would like to see Silsbee score 100 points again I don't thinkg the coaches will allow it to happen again. I know there capable of it. Byars and Walters will be hitting those three's though and Robinson will be on them three's, inside shots and full court pressure defense. Stallworth is man-handling the board like he need to and will be putting those put back shot in for us. Silsbee will use this game as a practice and get there reserved players plenty of playing time and as far as this Harris kid. The one at Texas Southern was not aggressive but was a big kids in the paint and the one who played for Sam Houston I really don't know much about him but like AAW said he is 6'11 though

I'm glad that they will use Skinner and Harris..........

But I would like to see some dunks and a 100+ scoring game.........

I hope the coaches dont let it happen!!!...HF gets mad about you complimentin there cheerleaders...i cant imagine the fit they'd throw from the tigers puttin 100 on em...    ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124