Final: Lumberton 1 - LCM 0

Nike5

?

Well when I played against yall my senior year, it was almost a proven fact that Lumberton was gunna win almost every game... And this year I thought it might be the same, but kind of goes to show that this year everything is up for grabs... Not taking anything away from Lumberton though, at all... LCM is a solid team, and any win against them is legitimate...

Lumberton wins 1-0 at LCM and ties 3-3 at home before winning ina shoot-out.

LCM is a very talented team led by a very good soccer coach. They were young last year and have the hunger this year. They are a dangerous team and #17 has the making to become one of the better players in SE Texas. Very quick feet and good off the dribble. Reminds me of a young Brent Waldrup.

Here is my opinion

Lumberton was thought by many to be down this year after losing some key players (no need to call out names).  Scott Poole and company did not get that message.  Chad has his team on the winning track yet again.  As Coach Bledsoe has stated in another post, Chad's record is one that I am envious of.

I did not like the result last night, why should I; I was on the losing end.  However, my hat goes off to Lumberton (Coach and players).  Once again they are a SOLID team.  

The game last night was a battle.  MY OPINION is that we had multiple opportunities to find the back of the net last night, but could not finish and the brick wall that they call a goalie with Poole and his defense compounded our problems.  I believe in the last 15 minutes of the game Lumberton poured on their attack and earned a goal, which was called back and a PK was awarded, either way it was a goal.  I believe we moved the ball well and I believe that Lumberton has speed to burn.  

Last night Chad and I discussed the possibilities of playoff matchups...wouldn’t that be one heck of a rematch!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed