Breaking News!!!!!!!! Coach Davis gets a Win!!!!!

Lazeek

Coach Clay Davis (HJ JV Coach) picked up his first official win of the season last night.  The young team that he coaches at Twin County Little Dribblers Primary Division were excited but not as excited as the parents who recently have been passing around a petition to have him removed!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

The team did win their 2nd game of the season but Coach Davis was unable to attend and I picked up the win for him.  His son has since requested for me to be the new coach!!!! :D :D :D :D

They also got a W last weekend but it was by forfeit and does not go down as a official win (at least not in my book)!!!!!!

Congrats on finally getting the monkey off your back!!!!!!

BTW, his youngest  after the game did confirm that I am his favorite coach!!!!!!  Life is good!!! ;D ;D ;D

Little Lazeek led the 14-8 victory with a season high 10 points.....he is ANIMAL!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Coach Clay Davis (HJ JV Coach) picked up his first official win of the season last night.  The young team that he coaches at Twin County Little Dribblers Primary Division were excited but not as excited as the parents who recently have been passing around a petition to have him removed!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

The team did win their 2nd game of the season but Coach Davis was unable to attend and I picked up the win for him.  His son has since requested for me to be the new coach!!!! :D :D :D :D

They also got a W last weekend but it was by forfeit and does not go down as a official win (at least not in my book)!!!!!!

BTW, his youngest  after the game did confirm that I am his favorite coach!!!!!!  Life is good!!! ;D ;D ;D

Little Lazeek led the 14-8 victory with a season high 10 points.....he is ANIMAL!!!! ::) ::) ::)

I can only hope that SD didn't get tossed!...........lol

Thats fantasic! Clay has a real young and small team tho and hes really at a disadvantage cuz Anderson and Lee teams are really big and fast....at all 5 positions

I can only hope that SD didn't get tossed!...........lol

He managed to stay in the gym!!!!! ;D ;D ;D  Shocking huh???

Guest stevenash

I am a little disappointed in the half court trap employed by Davis.  The main reason that the Davis team won, though is because the ref let them get away with many "3 seconds in the lane violations" and dozens of uncalled "traveling" violations.

I am a little disappointed in the half court trap employed by Davis.  The main reason that the Davis team won, though is because the ref let them get away with many "3 seconds in the lane violations" and dozens of uncalled "traveling" violations.

:D :D :D :D

Not to mention the double dribble and was there even a out of bounds line on the court?? ;D ;D

Coach Davis even attempted to go 4 corners to start the 2nd half with a 8-0 lead and then the other team wore us down and tied it at 8 in the 3rd.  Coach Davis team seized the moment and hit him with a coolerfull of Gatorade with final seconds ticking off of the clock!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest stevenash

I must admit, however, that the players on that team are really dedicated evidenced by the fact that the one substitute, who was on the bench, followed the team up and down the floor on the sidelines when he was not in the game.  He later had some difficulty, though, with his wristband while in the action.  One parent tried to encourage his offspring to pound his chest after scoring, but the player politely declined.

I must admit, however, that the players on that team are really dedicated evidenced by the fact that the one substitute, who was on the bench, followed the team up and down the floor on the sidelines when he was not in the game.  He later had some difficulty, though, with his wristband while in the action.  One parent tried to encourage his offspring to pound his chest after scoring, but the player politely declined.

That player was disciplined when we got home as well!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

congrats coach davis we are all very proud of you and your team  ;D ;D although ;) everyone needs to watch out for little lazeek it sounds if he will be beasting it up on the varisty level (when he gets old enough)  ;D ;D ;D

hope he does not get his dads physique!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

congrats coach davis we are all very proud of you and your team  ;D ;D although ;) everyone needs to watch out for little lazeek it sounds if he will be beasting it up on the varisty level (when he gets old enough)  ;D ;D ;D

well atleast not until his playin days are over cause i ;D  ;D ;D

he'd sure as heck be able to clear out the post...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder