Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

Guest DickVitale

Central wins, but only because the refs let them.  :D

Yeah right Central win's because they are better this year, why you think their coach left?

Their coach left to take a six figure job as executive AD, 2 minutes from his home in Port Arthur....Talent had NOTHING to do with his decision. What would you have done?

Hard fought battle here.  BIG rivalry.  Tempers may flare.  Twin Brothers colide!  Jags on a 9 game winning streak.  Ozen playing big since they were shocked by Livingston.  Central try to prove they are the best in this district while Ozen tries to prove that the Coaching change does not affect anything.  If you love HS basketball, this will be a must see!  4 of the premier players in this area will lock up.  Gulley and Smith (freshman) from Central vs. Frank and Jefferson from Ozen.  I believe in my Jags and believe we sneak it out by 3.

ozen will win by five points 55- 50. no one comes into ozen and wins. it has been 12 years and counting for the jags and the streak continues. the panthers are playing great as a team and on Friday the bangwagon hoppers will be jumping on again. the dynasty continues! i repeat the dynasty continues!

ozen will win by five points 55- 50. no one comes into ozen and wins. it has been 12 years and counting for the jags and the streak continues. the panthers are playing great as a team and on Friday the bangwagon hoppers will be jumping on again. the dynasty continues! i repeat the dynasty continues!

well said and if i can remember right i dnt think ozen has lost a home game since the 1st year it was open to vidor......this is unbelievable what i am seeing on this thread hahaah cant wait till friday

Hard fought battle here.  BIG rivalry.  Tempers may flare.  Twin Brothers colide!  Jags on a 9 game winning streak.  Ozen playing big since they were shocked by Livingston.  Central try to prove they are the best in this district while Ozen tries to prove that the Coaching change does not affect anything.  If you love HS basketball, this will be a must see!  4 of the premier players in this area will lock up.  Gulley and Smith (freshman) from Central vs. Frank and Jefferson from Ozen.  I believe in my Jags and believe we sneak it out by 3.

You forgot Breon...I think he's better than Franks

Guest scottpellegrin93

Central has been playing with ozen

they have not been winning by a lot of points so they can make it seem like it is going to be a blowout and then it is going to be vise versus

Jags come out on top

Guest scottpellegrin93

I take Central for one reason - cause I know Soulja smiled when I picked the Jags.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Soulja is my boi you crack me up

Central wins, but only because the refs let them.  :D

Yeah right Central win's because they are better this year, why you think their coach left?

Their coach left to take a six figure job as executive AD, 2 minutes from his home in Port Arthur....Talent had NOTHING to do with his decision. What would you have done?

Hey Dickie, I talked to mom and dad on Tuesday. I told them I was keeping you out of trouble  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder