Ozen panthers in '09

J.R.

really all hinges on the Quarterback position. Has been a few years since they found a QB that was respectable and a good leader and they are still in that delima. The runnign abck position is very good will james white returning after a great inaugural season. On defense there are a few question marks but it will be led by Ricky Francis who is taking over for isadore at the mike. He is taller faster and stronger than isadore but we all know that isnt all it takes. The Panthers will be young and with that great freshman class last year the future looks pretty good.

doesnt look too good ozen will have to have a bunch of holes to fill on both offense and defense especially on defense.....my suggestions is coach rison better hire a new DC quick or it'll be the same way it has been in the pear orchard for the last three years.......every DB for the panthers were seniors plus Breon's gone LB wise isadore's gone Pierre Harmon and Ricky Harmon or not ready just yet......dline will be young and small......on Offense no QB no willie no anthony lee dont have any recievers to throw the ball to and 3 or four olineman gone james white will have to carry the load dont see anyone else that will be productive on offense or defense......just dont see it happening for ozen no time soon and as everyone know im the biggest ozen fan but i just dont see it at all unless some type of miracle happens

As far as no willie or Anthony you're wrong.. You mustve forgot about the junior (upcoming senior) Jarvis Fontenot. His jv year he scored 10 tds with 936 yards.. So as far as no help LOL I'm pretty sure we have it all this year.. Just take my word for it he's gonna put on. Our running back James our linebackers Pierre nd ricky our other receiver jacoby Anderson.. Come on ppl oxen is gonna win district.. walkin success!!

doesnt look too good ozen will have to have a bunch of holes to fill on both offense and defense especially on defense.....my suggestions is coach rison better hire a new DC quick or it'll be the same way it has been in the pear orchard for the last three years.......every DB for the panthers were seniors plus Breon's gone LB wise isadore's gone Pierre Harmon and Ricky Harmon or not ready just yet......dline will be young and small......on Offense no QB no willie no anthony lee dont have any recievers to throw the ball to and 3 or four olineman gone james white will have to carry the load dont see anyone else that will be productive on offense or defense......just dont see it happening for ozen no time soon and as everyone know im the biggest ozen fan but i just dont see it at all unless some type of miracle happens

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder