HS Football..How Does It make You Feel?

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

High school football..how does it make you feel?

What does high school football mean to you and how did it affect your life?

Tell me your feelings, you may not have been a player, maybe band or a spectator or faculty member or jus plain old townfolk. How do YOU feel on Friday nights when you are there when the fight song or school song is played ?

I'm older than most posters on here, so it's a little different for me........I don't take a lost as hard........Instead of looking at the opposing team's roster I wonder why Mr Smith isn't in his seat that he has occupied for the last 25 yrs......I enjoy watching the soph parents take video's of the band and drill team......I like seeing the QB of 7 yrs ago come up the stairs with a little QB in his arms.........I like the last game hoping it's 150 miles away, because then it's only about 10 weeks before catchers and pitchers report.

well I hate to lose but even worse I hate a bad game.....but it feels good to be able to see two teams put all their heart into winning a game. At the HS level most athletes play for the love of the game. and I guess it takes me back so many years gone by when I was on the field hearing all the cheering and music. Now I go to see a good game to meet fans from the other side and exchange views. to be able to meet somebody you have been talking two for nearly two years and finaley get to meet him (COOP) and find out they are just as nice as they are on the forum. Its just a great way to live life I have a grandson coming up in the world who I hope will play HS football but what ever he does my big butt will always be at a game the good Lord willing. :D

this is a great subject. I quess for me its mostly a pride thing. I am so proud to be a WEST ORANGE-STARK MUSTANG fan and friday night football gives me an outlet to show it. also I love the fellowship with all the other mustang fans. but I gotta say I have been to many other high school football games around the state and country and have lots of fun at those games also. It's the anticipation of scoring or the defensive stops and hits that get my blood flowing. Football day I just cant wait for kickoff. Not being a football player myself I can just amagine the joy it must be to be on the field. Of course being from wos we are kind of spoiled and nothing feels better than a win. I guess all and all friday nights lights make me feel alive with a very healthy dose of competitive spirit, so when we win I'm happy and when we lose Im sad. :wink:

lucky for me being from WEST ORANGE-STARK means not being sad very often. :D

There's no better feeling in the world than Friday Nights at a football game. I can still remember running out on the field with the band playing and fans yelling.

Now-a-days, I sit in the stands and yell myself. I still get GOOSE BUMPS when the team runs out of the Bear Cave on to the field with the band playing and the Sirens blaring ! ::12

Guest Rgranger

I loved wearing that orange! Playing Linebacker with my boys up front, It didn't get any better for old # 55. Orange till I die!!!!! My hair is gone but my heart still pumps orange!!! BG baby!

Over the years I have had to move to different cities to go to school or work or maybe go hunting. Where ever I am at I find a HS Football game.

I got to go to a Plainview game last year. It was excellent.

Bronco did you or do you play for Dayton?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw