Dec. 2-4  - @ West Hardin Tournament

vs. Buna (W, 55-53)

vs. West Hardin (W, 60-45)

vs. Sabine Pass (W, 56-41)

Dec. 9 - @ Leggett (L, 89-49)

Dec. 16 - @ Big Sandy (L, 79-49)

Dec. 19-20 - @ Brazosport Christian Tournament

vs. Austin Waldorf (W, 58-43)

vs. Houston Christian (W, 75-39, Elliott 16)

vs. Brazoswood JV (W, 76-63, Elliott 22

I'm hearing Roman will be back after the Christmas Break which would be good. Because we are 1-0 in district and don't start back until then. but Zay McDaniel pretty much carried the team last night. had at least 24. Missed as a Team maybe 8 freethrows. Hul #22 Elliot was pretty good did not show much power in trying to take over the game. We dropped back the press after the 1st half i would not say because it was not working because Hul was Turning the ball over at will. Finally we got in a Full Man Press and Took the Game went up 8 in the 4th. Like i said missed freethrows that is why the game was as close in the end. Overall Hul is an good team they can make some noise in there district but unless they can get someone to take over those close games they wont get far in the playoffs.

First off, I would like to apologize for not getting the broadcast on last night. Sometimes we run into some unforseen glitches that we just could not overcome last night. We'll try and get back out to Kountze again soon and I am sure we will have the kinks with the school's wireless system worked out by then.

That was the 4th time I have seen Kountze play this season. It is quite obvious to me not only do they miss Roman, but they are missing Devin Bray's presence inside also. This is about as small a Kountze team that I have seen in a while. Williams does fairly well inside, but he just can't match up to bigger players. McDaniel and Whisenunt are good shooters, but the Lions will need Walker to be back on his game when he comes back. The thing is, they will have to count on Roman playing more inside, which really takes away from what he does best.

Speaking of Brey, he was in attendance at last night's game.

That was my first look at HD. They are a pretty fair team, real scrappy. They have to do a better job of protecting the ball. They made several ill-advised passes. Also, they need to be more patient on the offensive end. I think if they worked the ball more, things could have turned out differently last night. They seemed to be always in a rush when they were on offense. The Bobcats should do well in their district.

First off, I would like to apologize for not getting the broadcast on last night. Sometimes we run into some unforseen glitches that we just could not overcome last night. We'll try and get back out to Kountze again soon and I am sure we will have the kinks with the school's wireless system worked out by then.

That was the 4th time I have seen Kountze play this season. It is quite obvious to me not only do they miss Roman, but they are missing Devin Bray's presence inside also. This is about as small a Kountze team that I have seen in a while. Williams does fairly well inside, but he just can't match up to bigger players. McDaniel and Whisenunt are good shooters, but the Lions will need Walker to be back on his game when he comes back. The thing is, they will have to count on Roman playing more inside, which really takes away from what he does best.

That was my first look at HD. They are a pretty fair team, real scrappy. They have to do a better job of protecting the ball. They made several ill-advised passes. Also, they need to be more patient on the offensive end. I think if they worked the ball more, things could have turned out differently last night. They seemed to be always in a rush when they were on offense. The Bobcats should do well in their district.

Hmm... must be on Christmas break out there in Cali. Speaking of Devin, he also recorded his first triple-double (27 pts, 12 rebs, 10 asts) for his Highland Park, California team in a 70-25 win last week over Poly... His team is 3-4 on the season and he's currently averaging 19 pts, 9 rebs, and 5 asts on the season

That was the 4th time I have seen Kountze play this season. It is quite obvious to me not only do they miss Roman, but they are missing Devin Bray's presence inside also. This is about as small a Kountze team that I have seen in a while. Williams does fairly well inside, but he just can't match up to bigger players. McDaniel and Johnson are good shooters, but the Lions will need Walker to be back on his game when he comes back. The thing is, they will have to count on Roman playing more inside, which really takes away from what he does best.

Hmm... must be on Christmas break out there in Cali. Speaking of Devin, he also recorded his first triple-double (27 pts, 12 rebs, 10 asts) for his Highland Park, California team in a 70-25 win last week over Poly... His team is 3-4 on the season and he's currently averaging 19 pts, 9 rebs, and 5 asts on the season

I've said this on many other threads.Coach Henry always has his clubs ready to play these kinds of games.He and the Bobcats should be the favorite to win that district.I still think Kountze and Anahuac split their regular season series and playoff for seeding at the end of the year.The Lions had Walker playing to far from the rim before he got hurt.When he gets back if they move him from the arc to about 12 ft in they will get noticeably better.They are down this year from the past years and probably won't make a deep run.The main reason is their size,the better ball control teams will beat them over the top and their half court game is not their strength.

I've said this on many other threads.Coach Henry always has his clubs ready to play these kinds of games.He and the Bobcats should be the favorite to win that district.I still think Kountze and Anahuac split their regular season series and playoff for seeding at the end of the year.The Lions had Walker playing to far from the rim before he got hurt.When he gets back if they move him from the arc to about 12 ft in they will get noticeably better.They are down this year from the past years and probably won't make a deep run.The main reason is their size,the better ball control teams will beat them over the top and their half court game is not their strength.

IF HD IS GOING 2 WIN THERE DIST. THEY NEED 2 GET A LOT BETTER  THAN THEY ARE NOW.

I haven't got to see them yet but I have seen the rest of the clubs in this district except Sabine Pass who they beat by 15 on a neutral floor.HD got a late start due to the football playoffs as did WH and Evadale.These 3 clubs probably will continue to improve over the next 2-3 weeks.The clubs that don't play football or did not make the playoffs are probably about to peak.I like the bobcats chances.The other 2 clubs who I think have a shot are Spurger and Sabine Pass.

I haven't got to see them yet but I have seen the rest of the clubs in this district except Sabine Pass who they beat by 15 on a neutral floor.HD got a late start due to the football playoffs as did WH and Evadale.These 3 clubs probably will continue to improve over the next 2-3 weeks.The clubs that don't play football or did not make the playoffs are probably about to peak.I like the bobcats chances.The other 2 clubs who I think have a shot are Spurger and Sabine Pass.

I STILL THING SPURGER WILL WIN THAT DIST.

Spurger has a good shot but they got a real young club.They don't play football so they probably are at the top of their game while HD is still developing.It is extremely hard to beat HD at home so it will be interesting.

WELL PUT

CATMAN ALL YOU HAVE SEEN IS HD AT THE WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO PLAY. THE REFFS ARE TERRIBLE WHY ARE YOU HATEING ON HD BIG SANDY  BOYS ARE GREAT THE ORGANAZATION OVER THERE SUCKS AND CHEATS POINT BLANK

I cant not belive you said that MR.REALITY. If hd had a organazation like BS they might win a few more games. REDHORSE beat yall by 40 and BS by 30 i guess they are both cheater hun. i hope like H-LL YOU ARE talking about COACH FOSTER.

i live where i live so i can have the fredom to speek my mind. think about it hd and bs played 3 times in last couple of years. once at nuetral site once at hd twice at bs. hd won at nuetral site lost by 2 or 3 at home blowed out in bs. to me 2 + 2 is four.

You spoke you mind last year @ the SPURGER game and the ref threw you out of the gym.

i live where i live so i can have the fredom to speek my mind. think about it hd and bs played 3 times in last couple of years. once at nuetral site once at hd twice at bs. hd won at nuetral site lost by 2 or 3 at home blowed out in bs. to me 2 + 2 is four.

You spoke you mind last year @ the SPURGER game and the ref threw you out of the gym.

its hard to beat HD and BS but i wont say why its hard to win @ HD

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder