Hardin Jefferson vs. Lufkin Hudson Predictions....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest immabeaking

im gunna go with hudson... they have that post theyve had for like 6 years now... jk he has been there for a while though... he is really good hj got nothing inside so

LH by 8

I know HJ has a tremendous home court advantage(for various reasons), but Hudson should be the favorite in this game.  Looking at their scores and from word of mouth, Hudson is really good.  I think this is the game that really exposes HJ as not being deserving of their state ranking.  I would flip flop the rankings as it is right now and put Hudson at 7 and HJ at 15 (or have them unranked).  Its a joke that Silsbee is behind HJ right now.

immabeaking is smart by picking Hudson, will anymore HJ fans do the same

Smokey you and Imma are too in the same.  Why can't instead of running your mouths let the playing in the court do the talking????  It is really gonna be ashamed if Silsbee slips up and losses to HJ or anyone else!!!!

I think if you read my post, i was trying to make that point about HJ's play on the court.  I dont think think their play on the court has done the talking so far in regards to their ranking.  Their rank is almost soley based on their reputation.  If you remove their name and look at their scores i dont think they are a top 10 or top 15 3A school.  And i think when they play Hudson this friday you will see that.  Hudson has been more impressive yet is ranked behind them.  HJ's only chance to win is the fact that its a home game, which makes a huge difference for them.

This should be a good ball game.......It's all abuot mathups.....Hudson thrives on an up tempo game. They take care of the ball and plays well against the press which is HJ's bread and butter. If HJ has a good shooting night (like they did against Huntington) and the Home court advantage, it should be a dandy...........If this one goes into multiple overtimes, they may have to call it a draw and the coaches buy each other a beer.......

Most polls are based on reputation as well as if your coach reports info to the TABC!!!!!  However the 3 losses that HJ has are all to 4A teams.  Teams that will all possibly make the playoffs.  It is just getting old on a few posters referring to the rankings.  They mean nothing!!!!!!!  All that matters is to finish in the top 3 in district and then win 6 games in a row in the playoffs and you will be crowned State Champions.  Quit worrying about rankings and just play ball!!!! 

No look............you have seen HJ and LH.....give me a prediction!!!!  I read the earlier post, but give me your score!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well if the high school basketball ranking crew is anything like the BCS I wouldn't put much faith in them anyways  :D. But all laughing aside I will go out on a limb and pick LH to win this one. Just cause I like anybody who beats the hawks! Nothing personal HJ, just like to see the crown change hands from time to time.

Most polls are based on reputation as well as if your coach reports info to the TABC!!!!!  However the 3 losses that HJ has are all to 4A teams.  Teams that will all possibly make the playoffs.  It is just getting old on a few posters referring to the rankings.  They mean nothing!!!!!!!  All that matters is to finish in the top 3 in district and then win 6 games in a row in the playoffs and you will be crowned State Champions.  Quit worrying about rankings and just play ball!!!! 

No look............you have seen HJ and LH.....give me a prediction!!!!  I read the earlier post, but give me your score!!! ;D ;D ;D

72-67 LH........Am I still in the Shrine?....lol.......This comes with a disclaimer. If HJ has a good shooting night they will  win.....HJ will have to front and back the Davis kid and keep #20 from penertrating the lane. He makes his living with mid range jumpers in the paint. We beat them last year with a 2-3 zone. Slowed the game and controlled the tempo.........

Lufkin Hudson has a kid Davis that 6'5 the kids has been a starter since he was a freshman (now a senior). I haven't seen them play this year but I know they have a good team they played in the Bagg tournament and lost in the championship to the same team SIlsbee lost too Sanger. HJ does have homecourt but the way I hear LH plays and what I know of HJ I think LH take this game.

Lufkin Hudson has a kid Davis that 6'5 the kids has been a starter since he was a freshman (now a senior). I haven't seen them play this year but I know they have a good team they played in the Bagg tournament and lost in the championship to the same team SIlsbee lost too Sanger. HJ does have homecourt but the way I hear LH plays and what I know of HJ I think LH take this game.

Imagine that!!!!!!!  Another Silsbee fan picking HJ to lose!!!!

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

That would be a shame if silsbee slips up and loses to hj...lol but it would also be a shame if ut slips up and loses to lamar...and i take lufkin hudson by 10 +

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder