Lake Travis vs. Friendswood/UPDATES/LT ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I am here to take my beating!  What a team!  You guys warned me about LT, but wow!  They were the best team I have seen play at Kyle Field this year, and I went to several A&M games!  No excuses, the Mustangs played hard, but got whipped! 

Congratulations to Dayton by the way.  Good luck next week.

Whoa man, who's this guy?  Bring the real FW fan back.  Those guys are something to watch aren't they?  ABSOLUTELY no shame in getting beat by them.  We got to see that in person last year...why do you think all the Dayton folks say what they say about Karaam...it's not intended as disrespect...it's just that it's tough to compare to the gold standard.  Good season FW...best since 1973 is something to be proud of...especially for those kids.

*sigh* We defiantly got hammered. They were the better team. We caught no breaks and made mistakes ourselves, but it would have only made it look a little better. They still would have won. That QB is so big that he hurt us as much running the ball as passing it. We had no answer. I did think that we should have tried some more trick plays etc early, but in essence the game was out of hand by the end of the 1st half. Gautreax dropped 3 balls he should have caught, Jacob threw about 4 he should not have, and Cole fumbled on the first play after we stopped them on a 4th down early in the 2nd Qt.

We did have an awesome tailgate party before the game, More food than we could eat. Or give away. In any case we have had a great year. We will be back with most of our offense next year (sans Karam and Gautreaux). We know what we need to do. See ya'll next year Region III.

Congrats on a great season, Friendswood.  Your guys never quit trying.  Dayton, congrats on the win.  I am glad we did not have to match up again this year.  Now, let's both take to the finale!

WHAT????...We were thrilled you guys were in DI!!  Although last year we should have given you guys a better game and played again I'm sure we would, I'm pretty sure y'all still win.  First play of the game...that bomb where the kids makes some sort of jumping backflip one handed catch (alright not quite that much).  Point is I don't think he makes that catch but 20-25% of the time...y'all were tough enough to stop...didn't need y'all catching any breaks either ;) ;).

Wow.. just wow. I'm not taking anything away from Lt, since they are the best hs team i've ever seen play, but it seemed the only player to show up on Friendswood was 85. Regardless, Friendswood should be proud with how far they have come after losing so many seniors last year..

Lake Travis' offensive line is the best I've seen, when they would run or scramble their o-line would be right there with them, blocking eople 30-40 yards down the feild..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83