Lake Travis vs. Friendswood/UPDATES/LT ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Friendswood is as good as the Dayton team that was on the same field with Lake Travis last year.  Lake Travis looks as good as or even better than last year's squad.

Looks like the Mustangs might be headed to the glue factory after this game.

Lake Travis could take this one by at least five touchdowns.

Lake Travis will win but not as much as ya'll think, Killeen got on a roll in the playoffs, Lake Travis and Killen are in the same district so that's why Lake Travis crushed them, that and the fact the QB is one of the best in the state. This game will be won on the line of scrimmage, Lake Travis is BIG !!! Gilbert gets plenty of time and huge running lanes. But Lake Travis defense has problems with speed teams. Lake Travis 36 Friendswood 29

Can't wait to see the Houston media posts about this freakn'game!  Hey Jags sorry you guys came up short.  I sure was pulln'for ya!  I think FW has a new respect for the Golden Triangle now.  Friendswood won't even make a pimple on a dogs ^%& in this game, LT by many and plenty.

Lake Travis will win but not as much as ya'll think, Killeen got on a roll in the playoffs, Lake Travis and Killen are in the same district so that's why Lake Travis crushed them, that and the fact the QB is one of the best in the state. This game will be won on the line of scrimmage, Lake Travis is BIG !!! Gilbert gets plenty of time and huge running lanes. But Lake Travis defense has problems with speed teams. Lake Travis 36 Friendswood 29

I sure hope your not referring to FW as a speed team?  By the way we know LT is BIG!  We've only been talking about LT since the first game of the season.  They have enough kids in their football program to make two football teams.  If they don't beat the overrated FW team by at least 40 it will be a disappointment.  They won't be in 4A for long.

Can't wait to see the Houston media posts about this freakn'game!  Hey Jags sorry you guys came up short.  I sure was pulln'for ya!  I think FW has a new respect for the Golden Triangle now.  Friendswood won't even make a pimple on a dogs ^%& in this game, LT by many and plenty.

Who didn't have respect for the triangle?? Afterall the Jags beat Angleton who handed FW it's only loss. One thing for sure is  that FW did what it takes to have another game next week nuff said!!!! The Triangle may began to come back from the dead now that LAMARQUE is on the slide the past two years. 11 yrs since all Beaumont had football game to go to in the fourth rd be happy bro your Jags did a heck of a job but it's over just like UT's hopes for a BCS bowl title bowl.

Who didn't have respect for the triangle?? Afterall the Jags beat Angleton who handed FW it's only loss. One thing for sure is  that FW did what it takes to have another game next week nuff said!!!! The Triangle may began to come back from the dead now that LAMARQUE is on the slide the past two years. 11 yrs since all Beaumont had football game to go to in the fourth rd be happy bro your Jags did a heck of a job but it's over just like UT's hopes for a BCS bowl title bowl.

So.....your telling me there's a chance?

Friendswood will join the rest of 4A in the "Loser's Lounge" where FriendswoodFan and flyntiger will be the hosts. The Mustangs will be no match for that high powered offense that Lake Travis will bring. Lake Travis rolls BIG!  Lake Travis 56   FriendswoodFan's Mustangs 14   :D

Tell u what, FriendswoodFan and flyntiger may be the same person. The persona of those cats are exactly the same. FriendswoodFan I'm still waiting on a prediction. I say Lake big in this one. 58 to your stangs 24. And that's being generous!!!!

Friendswood will join the rest of 4A in the "Loser's Lounge" where FriendswoodFan and flyntiger will be the hosts. The Mustangs will be no match for that high powered offense that Lake Travis will bring. Lake Travis rolls BIG!  Lake Travis 56   FriendswoodFan's Mustangs 14   :D

Tell u what, FriendswoodFan and flyntiger may be the same person. The persona of those cats are exactly the same. FriendswoodFan I'm still waiting on a prediction. I say Lake big in this one. 58 to your stangs 24. And that's being generous!!!!

Unfortunately they are not the same person. Which means that there are at least 2 sore winners in the unfriendly town of Friendswood.

LT will still have to stop this high powered offense.  I don't believe LT have athletes like Central had.  With that being said, this will be a shootout with LT coming out on top.

FW - 43

LT -  56

That's where you're probably wrong Soulja.  Their defense gives us a lot of points and doesn't look as good on paper as Central.  Trust me man, they've got the athletes on defense as well...their offense tends to score quickly and doesn't take up much time off the clock.  Their defense might not have quite the athletes Central does but they're not far behind.  Friendswood will probably put up some points but just not enough.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder