NED QB WHO SHOULD START?

TLB0

i heard alot of hype about bellows,but honestly i have'nt seen the greatness yet?not very accurate,no threat to run and gets panicky with the least bit of pressure.with grogan and lovelady running the ball well  and the o-line continuing to block well either qb could start.with a knee injury why take a chance? just ask beard from lumberton,its not worth crippling yourself. Smith showed some poise,moved in the pocket well and has a cannon,so i don't think you lose much if you have to go with him.the defense is going to have to stop magnolias run game,i think they don't pass much.

i heard alot of hype about bellows,but honestly i have'nt seen the greatness yet?not very accurate,no threat to run and gets panicky with the least bit of pressure.with grogan and lovelady running the ball well  and the o-line continuing to block well either qb could start.with a knee injury why take a chance? just ask beard from lumberton,its not worth crippling yourself. Smith showed some poise,moved in the pocket well and has a cannon,so i don't think you lose much if you have to go with him.the defense is going to have to stop magnolias run game,i think they don't pass much.

You lose 18 games of Varsity starting experience.

No doubt Tyler will be force to reckon with, but kf89 you may be suffering the symptoms of Clint Longley disease.

This is the hidden content, please

Sounds like someone with an axe to grind.  This whole thread is ridiculous.  Tyler is solid and will help the dogs if needed this year and next but his 3 quarters of varsity experience cannot be substituted for the 2 seasons of Bellow.  It's a no brainer.  Bellow is the starter as long is he is healthy and will be until he graduates! 

i heard alot of hype about bellows,but honestly i haven't seen the greatness yet?not very accurate,no threat to run and gets panicky with the least bit of pressure.with grogan and lovelady running the ball well  and the o-line continuing to block well either qb could start.with a knee injury why take a chance? just ask beard from lumberton,its not worth crippling yourself. Smith showed some poise,moved in the pocket well and has a cannon,so i don't think you lose much if you have to go with him.the defense is going to have to stop magnolias run game,i think they don't pass much.

What kind of Bulldog supporter would try and start a QB controversity 2 games into the playoffs?

Tyler Smith has great potential, but he has been on the JV ALL SEASON for a reason.  His turn will come, but as long as Kirby is healthy -  the starting job is his; and rightly so.  Where on earth do you come up with " no threat to run and gets panicky with least bit of pressure"?  Instead of just throwing out one person's opinion and catch phrases, why not look at a district leading QB with solid numbers and low Interceptions.    Numbers that show a calm QB in the backfield checking off receivers until an open one is found.  Week in and week out, Kirby has proven himself and deserves to be at the helm Sat.  Do you really think Neumann is going to dump two seasons of varsity experience for someone with less than 30 minutes under the Friday night lights.  Tyler did look good and the potential is certainly there,  but it's not his time. 

NHS83LU87 is right: " sounds like someone with and axe to grind.  This whole thread is ridiculous "

Consensus here. . .  Kirby's team utill he can't go. 

Guest Silsbee88

i heard alot of hype about bellows,but honestly i haven't seen the greatness yet?not very accurate,no threat to run and gets panicky with the least bit of pressure.with grogan and lovelady running the ball well  and the o-line continuing to block well either qb could start.with a knee injury why take a chance? just ask beard from lumberton,its not worth crippling yourself. Smith showed some poise,moved in the pocket well and has a cannon,so i don't think you lose much if you have to go with him.the defense is going to have to stop magnolias run game,i think they don't pass much.

What kind of Bulldog supporter would try and start a QB controversity 2 games into the playoffs?Tyler Smith has great potential, but he has been on the JV ALL SEASON for a reason.   His turn will come, but as long as Kirby is healthy -  the starting job is his; and rightly so.   Where on earth do you come up with " no threat to run and gets panicky with least bit of pressure"?  Instead of just throwing out one person's opinion and catch phrases, why not look at a district leading QB with solid numbers and low Interceptions.    Numbers that show a calm QB in the backfield checking off receivers until an open one is found.  Week in and week out, Kirby has proven himself and deserves to be at the helm Sat.  Do you really think Neumann is going to dump two seasons of varsity experience for someone with less than 30 minutes under the Friday night lights.   Tyler did look good and the potential is certainly there,  but it's not his time. 

NHS83LU87 is right: " sounds like someone with and axe to grind.   This whole thread is ridiculous "

Consensus here. . .  Kirby's team utill he can't go.   

uh, maybe the guy that wants the starting job??? :o :o ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124