* LU vs. Ragin Cajuns Game Thread/LU WINS!!!!!!!!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coachacola

I think Hall has yet to play 100% healthy so hopefully he'll keep improving each game.  A big difference so far between this year and last year is turnovers are way down and defense is better.  We should see steady improvement in our younger players, and with Nwevo coming back next month, good things should happen this season.

My favorite stats...

1. LU - 8 TO's; USL - 14 TO's

2. 73% FT

I know there are others...these two just give me th ;)at warm and fuzzy feeling!  ;)

Here is some info from the box score that is also nice to read:

First Meeting between two schools since Dec. 14, 1999

Lamar now leads the series 40-39 and snaps a seven-game losing streak to the

Cajuns in Lafayette.

LU also snaps an 11-game non-conference road losing streak dating to 12-14-05.

49-47 ULL... I cant understand why Roc is keeping Jay Brown in

Which is why you don't coach ;D Why not keep jay Brown in; who else does he have to replace him?

Jay Brown was great at the end. During the game he alone gave ULL at least 13 pts. And I would have replace him

with Skyler.

Guest coachacola

ULL forum hating on Lamar. "How can we lose to a school like Lamar" and the refs helped Lamar win...

It would be interesting to hear from someone at the game as to how bad the officiating was.  As we know several on this board have complained about the quality of officiating.

I think ULL's problem was that they couldn't keep with the quickness of Lamar and that caused them to foul.  I think they're starting point guard was out and so was another one of their top players from last year.  Injuries and refs are part of the game so you deal with it.

I going to try again.  For some reason here at my displace location I get bumped off the internet about the time I want to press post.

We went to the game and saw a great game.  The officials were not that bad, in my openion, we got ticky tacky at times and had no calls at others, but thats what we expect these days.  Its part of the game. 

Most have read and posted of the game, so I want to say I was very impressed with the team and their play and figure we beat a few good teams.  This ULL team was young and will be good next year or sooner.  I welcome the renewed rivalry between the two schools in BB. 

The one downer, it appears Nwevo may not be ready next month.  He seem to have more of limp than he did last Sat night. Does anyone have any news?

The Cajundome is very impressive.  It has a an awsome sound system and score board, if you want to call it a score board.  It is a video screen, score board and advertising sign. The PA system can be heard clearly even with the band playing.

I'm going to try to post a photo.  If it does  not show, I have a few photos posted on KFDM.com  under photos and the Beaumont Enterprise.com under photo share.  I post under bigredfan on both sites

This is the hidden content, please

Guest coachacola

The Montagne Center needs a scoreboard like that one.  UNLV, it's time for you to pony up!!

What do you mean?

Just kidding around.  Someone needs to donate some serious cash to update the scoreboard in the Montagne Center.

The Montagne Center needs a scoreboard like that one.  UNLV, it's time for you to pony up!!

What do you mean?

Just kidding around.  Someone needs to donate some serious cash to update the scoreboard in the Montagne Center.

Tubbs announced a new scoreboard 4 years ago. Ya think it got lost in the mail?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83