Hardin Vs New Waverly Predictions and Comments

Hardin has been picked to lose just about every game this year and ended up the district runner-up, and you're still picking them to lose. They seem to find a way to win the big games, that comes with great coaching and team leadership. Don't ever underestimate them, I assure you they will be ready. They will come in planning and expecting to win this game, and we won't be surprised to see them again next week.

Hardin has been picked to lose just about every game this year and ended up the district runner-up, and you're still picking them to lose. They seem to find a way to win the big games, that comes with great coaching and team leadership. Don't ever underestimate them, I assure you they will be ready. They will come in planning and expecting to win this game, and we won't be surprised to see them again next week.

Hey Stelly unofficial visits talking to UTAH STATE and LA TECH.

New Waverly is a good team with an all around game.  Hardin has the same exact talent and with 2 weeks of preparation believe me they will come ready to play. Haynes always saves his best for the playoffs.  Saturday your going to see a Hardin team on a mission and this team will execute.  Haynes will have them ready to play with some things you havent seen this year.  New Waverly better be up for it defensively.  And offensively they better keep there heads on a swivel because Stelly is gonna be making sure that his senior season does not end on Saturday. 

Hardin- 47

New Waverly- 35

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder