21-4A District Champs and Playoff Teams

BHFAN

Who Wins District?  

1. 1. Who Wins District?

Gonna be King' date=' Forest Brook, and Barbers Hill. Crosby will have a team that could sneak into that 3rd spot if Barbers Hill struggles.[/quote']

Crosby might take Forest Brook this year.

I say it will be Bh for the title. Bh has a really good senior class but after that? :shock: From this district look at who the teams have played in their nondistrict and then bow out in the playoffs. Northforest has HUGE internal problems at Smiley and FB. They need to combine both schools which they will not but will force to. I just hope Huffman can go 5-5 and then with our soph and freshman class? :lol: We have a very large apt complex which will open here in about a month and lets see what happens then. I hear we have a qb from PA and a lb from Aldine checked in last month so the MEN are heading this way. I think that long term Huffman future is very bright in this district. May be tough for year or two but five to seven they will be fine. :D

You know I think Huffman will do ok in this district. They have always had the size, the only thing that I think will give them trouble for now is the speed of 4A football compared to 3A. Barbers Hill will have some speed to contend with. Those Patton boys are really big and really fast.

Was by New Caney this morning and they have a really nice bb stadium. Football is not bad and I think they may have something to say who the district champ is. The beat Crosby last year what 40-6? :oops:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder