Kirbyville vs. Corrigan Playoff Game Info

Yes this is set in stone!!! Got the call today from school. Will be at 7:30 Thurs. in Woodville...YUCK!!! This stinks. I wonder why they scheduled this in the middle of the week like this. Our kids have to get up the next day and go to school...after game Thursday night..we wont be home until almost midnight...just not a good move on their part. Unless they're giving our kids a day off the next day ;D

i myself like thursday playoff games for two reasons is gives the team that wins the chance to go and watch the team that they will be facing in the next round and it also gives the kids a 3 day weekend/rest period so that they are healthy and ready to start a good hard week of practice that coming monday

i myself like thursday playoff games for two reasons is gives the team that wins the chance to go and watch the team that they will be facing in the next round and it also gives the kids a 3 day weekend/rest period so that they are healthy and ready to start a good hard week of practice that coming monday

is this why they call you "THE WISE ONE"..LoL...j/k Yea I guess your right. But these boys have to get up and go to school the next day..and try to learn..LOL hahaha...anyway, I just love Friday night games. Well if we win thursday night, then I believe we play Anahuac..right? They have a bye the first round I believe. I just hope we can get past Corrigan Camden..I hear they have a pretty good team!

is this why they call you "THE WISE ONE"..LoL...j/k Yea I guess your right. But these boys have to get up and go to school the next day..and try to learn..LOL hahaha...anyway, I just love Friday night games. Well if we win thursday night, then I believe we play Anahuac..right? They have a bye the first round I believe. I just hope we can get past Corrigan Camden..I hear they have a pretty good team!

ya your right we play anahuac second round...and i know that i wont be goin to school that friday..

Word is now that the CC Brass doesn't want to play on Thursday unless they just have to.  I believe Woodville still has a shot for the playoffs if they win this Friday by a certain margain they will be in.  If that happens then the Woodville coaching staff, workers and administration would not be at Woodville for a Kirbyville-CC playoff game because they would be at their own playoff game at another site.

If Woodville doesn't make the playoffs then I'm sure the game will be on Friday.

Thursday is a million times better than waiting, and waiting, and waiting, to play on a Saturday!

Thursday night showdown!  The only game in town!  That's awesome!

Word is now that the CC Brass doesn't want to play on Thursday unless they just have to.  I believe Woodville still has a shot for the playoffs if they win this Friday by a certain margain they will be in.  If that happens then the Woodville coaching staff, workers and administration would not be at Woodville for a Kirbyville-CC playoff game because they would be at their own playoff game at another site.

If Woodville doesn't make the playoffs then I'm sure the game will be on Friday.

Thursday is a million times better than waiting, and waiting, and waiting, to play on a Saturday!

Thursday night showdown!  The only game in town!  That's awesome!

That was cute..LOL anyway, so who is coming in 3rd in our district? does anyone know? or does it way in on this fridays game?

Just curious!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder