20-4A Game Of The Week

Need some votes on which will be my 22-4A Game of the Week

Central vs Livingston

A HUGE Game, with both already losing to Lumberton the district championship is probably not on the line.,  the game is not an elimation game.  If either team wins one out of two they are probably in.  This game could go either way and will feature some fantastic high school athletes.

OR.....

Nederland AT Vidor

Nothing beats a Vidor homecoming and this game is monstrous!

Vidor has a real chance of making the playoffs.

If Nederland loses this one, they could be looking at ending the season with a four game losing streak.

Both games should be dandy....

What game should be the district game of the week?

i'd say it would be livingston and central....only because nederland and vidor is not gonna be much of a game.....nederland will spank the al mighty pirates and spoil vidors season yet again........just like every other year the al mighty pirates always upset someone and never make the playoffs....when is the last time vidor did anything to represent this district.........all you idiots can sit behind your computers and predict vidor to beat nederland but aint gonna happen my friends.....matthews has never been able to produce a play-off team and he wont again........neuman and company will have something for the pirates friday nite at the bone yard,,,thats a promise........so get your popcorn ready pirates cause once again your season ends in two fridays..........

dogs 49

bone-heads 17

i'd say it would be livingston and central....only because nederland and vidor is not gonna be much of a game.....nederland will spank the al mighty pirates and spoil vidors season yet again........just like every other year the al mighty pirates always upset someone and never make the playoffs....when is the last time vidor did anything to represent this district.........all you idiots can sit behind your computers and predict vidor to beat nederland but aint gonna happen my friends.....matthews has never been able to produce a play-off team and he wont again........neuman and company will have something for the pirates friday nite at the bone yard,,,thats a promise........so get your popcorn ready pirates cause once again your season ends in two fridays..........

dogs 49

bone-heads 17

Well you might wanna do some research before you come on here and mouth... Mathews has produced a playoff team... And I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

dogs 49

bone-heads 17

Real Mature Post...

dogs 49

bone-heads 17

WOW, talk about your haters!!!  I've read a lot of junk on this sight but this rates right up there at the top.

dogs 49

bone-heads 17

man i must say this is the worst post i have ever read. i really think vidor is going to pull this one away. and football junkie needes  to get his facts straight!

dogs 49

bone-heads 17

WOW, talk about your haters!!!  I've read a lot of junk on this sight but this rates right up there at the top.

I gotta agree with you LHS, I mean dayammm, this dude has a serious problem with Veedor-ville. I think the pee-rats have a real chance at this one.

dogs 49

bone-heads 17

Sounds like someone is producing some hometown locker room bulletin board material???

how many times has vidor been to the play-offs in the past ten years.....once is all i recall.......

yes once but you said that vidor has never made it to the play-offs with matthews and yet we have. i have to say that this vidor team has heart like no other team in this world and that they are going to play alot of good football and are going to beat the dawgs.

going to take more than heart to beat some hungry dogs friday nite....sorry vidor falls once again

dogs 49

pirates 17

dont think so. did you kno that it is going to be VIDOR'S HOMECOMING and it happens to be on HALLOWEEN night so spooky things can happen and lets just say vidor upsets the LITTLE DAWGS :D :D :D

going to take more than heart to beat some hungry dogs friday nite....sorry vidor falls once again

dogs 49

pirates 17

dont think so. did you kno that it is going to be VIDOR'S HOMECOMING and it happens to be on HALLOWEEN night so spooky things can happen and lets just say vidor upsets the LITTLE DAWGS :D :D :D

I predicted Livingston would beat Nederland to much resistance.  I think Vidor will upset the Dawgs this week.  This will eliminate Nederland's birth for the playoffs.

Guest Brubaker

Keep flippin that coin, I've got a horse out back and a two barrels of apples, if that don't work, I've got a monkey who can fling poo at two helmets.

Nederland/Vidor.  One team keeps playoff hopes alive.  Other team is done.  These kids will give their all.  This is the game to see.  No blowouts in this game, folks.  Both of them want it too bad.  Nederland missed the playoffs last year.  Pirates want to make the playoffs in Lord knows how long and wants respect. 

Wow either could be a game of the week! One game could be the loss that sends a team to the basketball court, the other could help decided the district champion or at least the order they finish 2nd and 3rd. If I were a Dog fan I would not look past the Pi Rats.

Junkie the livingston over Ned. was not really an upset, so dont break your arm patting yourself on the back. Either team could have won that game and either team could win this game between Vidor and Ned as well as either team could win central Livingston. I think all 4 teams are very close.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476